VIDEO: Quite possibly the worst bit of driving you will ever see

webfact

20 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

As much as i agree that Thai drivers are bad they're not the worst.

Try going to Middle east or Africa!

Been in South Africa once, driving was better than Melbourne. I assume you are referring to points north.

Why would I want to go anywhere near the Middle East? No booze, ugly women and people who think their religion is superior to anything else.

Troll. off topic and baiting posts removed.

What happens on youtube in USA, Russia and UK has nothing to do with the topic we all have youtube and can all find our own vids thank you.

• Thanks 1

'Worst' is an overstatement. From my experience I would term this as simply commonplace. I strongly suspect something very similar occurs several times a day here. 

Such posts only serve to let us vent, which is useful. But make no mistake, nobody else in Thailand cares a whit. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Been in South Africa once, driving was better than Melbourne. I assume you are referring to points north.

Why would I want to go anywhere near the Middle East? No booze, ugly women and people who think their religion is superior to anything else.

West Africa is where i was referring too.

Unfortunately it's some of these awful places ( Middle East / West Africa amongst others ) that pay the highest rates for working.