PM: Quick Recovery Necessary after COVID

snoop1130

2 hours ago, Blumpie said:

Nobody knows.  It could be quick it could be longer.  The hit to the global economy could stop tourists from coming afterwards, or there could be pent up demand and lots of tourists.  

I shouldn't say nobody knows, I don't know.  

I'm sure that he has got plans to ensure a mess of it whichever way it swings!

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

national recovery must be accelerated

Here's the answer

1. All of you non-elected MP's resign

2. Revoke the joke of a charter

3. Hold a snap election

4. Get a democratically elected Government 

5. Appoint some competent Ministers

6. Plan the recovery

Easy when you know how

• Like 2

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

In the opening ceremony, Gen Prayut delivered his speech on the New Normal of Thailand after COVID-19. He said the pandemic caused severe economic and social recessions and all parties must join forces to speed up the recovery.

But we all have to wait till next month for a new finance minister to be chosen?

• Like 1

Like almost everywhere else globally that relies on tourism, there is no quick fix!

But giving orders is their only remedy.

150,000 tourists that are "supposedly" still here are now threatened with fines and gaol time...not exactly what impending international tourists want to hear.

Edited by ChrisY1
  • Like 1

And how pray does a bankrupt tourism business spring to life after Covid? By the time Prayut has decided that Covid is over the population will have no ability to recover because he has given billions away to people in idiotic schemes to stimulate domestic travel amongst a population with little desire to do so. Less than 9000 domestic flights were taken under his first discount scheme. How is that a success but he is proposing another round of similar discounts.

Utter incompetence is his trademark and no one is listening to his rambling utterances.

• Like 1

They should have alowed everyone here on Tourist  Visas, Visa Exempt, ect to get say 90 day issued Covid Visas as everyone already here is Covid free and could pay so they wouldn't have to go home. I am from US and would be scared silly if I had to fly back.