Thailand's sex workers petition to decriminalise prostitution

snoop1130

On 9/25/2020 at 6:58 AM, fredwiggy said:

Then having two parents that love and are loyal to each other isn't the best choice for the children? Or should they all grow up in broken homes, letting them believe that it would be normal and a good choice? Not understanding that the breakdown of the family and it's values are the reason the world is falling down. I thought you said you were for family values. How can this be if you don't get married?

By contract, my friend. Not necessarily a marriage contract. 

Do you understand how the protestant ethics were meant to work? 

Edited by micmichd
Question added

2 hours ago, micmichd said:

By contract, my friend. Not necessarily a marriage contract. 

Do you understand how the protestant ethics were meant to work? 

I understand the difference between right and wrong. Many others in the world don't, hence the problems we all have. And a marriage license is a contract, but something some don't honor. Yes, you can stay with someone for 40 years without getting married, but actually that is a marriage without a paper showing it's legality. Family values can be with a couple like that, as long as they put each other first. Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell are but one example.

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

If only you could get the hang of real and imaginary.

Quite aware of both. Yes, I can't prove God is real, but anyone who thinks we don't have a creator and this universe just happened from nothing, isn't in touch with reality. If you read every day for over 45 years after graduating, and much before that, you do understand what goes on here. And if you're not closed minded, you can separate fact from fiction easily. Yes, if you didn't know, I believe in science also. I just know that man makes mistakes and some believe others that are in high places. Hitler for one example.