Siriraj Hospital Offers Drive-Through Blood Test

snoop1130

,kjlji.PNG

BANGKOK, Sept 22 (TNA) –  Drive- through blood tests are available at Siriraj Hospital to help reduce the number of patients coming on site during the Covid-19.

Prasit Watanapa, dean of the Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital of Mahidol University on Tuesday presided over the opening of the new service.

He said about 8,000-10,000 patients with appointments visit the hospital daily and it is the hospital’s challenge to handle this under the pandemic when it has to comply with social distancing guideline.

Full Story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news/line-today-english-news-544557

tnalogo.jpg

-- © Copyright TNA 2020-09-22

18 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

I can't help it, give the level of driving nationwide:

I'm just waiting to see a report of someone crashing their car into the test centre, then as an attempt at face saving claiming they thought it was what they were supposed to do.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Blood test .. are they talking about a needle in the arm to draw off some claret or or they talking about that pricker thing they stab your finger with .. 

My sister when she was younger always reckoned that if she cut her finger she'd put in in some alcohol.

She heard her friend say that when she had a pr!ck in her hand she couldn't wait to get it in cider.

• Haha 2