Trump deflects debate question about whether he condemns white supremacists

webfact

10 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

No, no, no! Lock him up too closely echoes the chants at his election rallies last time round - nasty, bigoted and intolerant. 

"Vote him out" is far more appropriate. The crowd chanting that when he posed on the steps of the Supreme Court building, to "mourn" the deceased lady Justice, was one of the funniest video clips I have seen for a long time

How about - "vote him out and then lock him up".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Sujo said:

Biden looked composed and presidential. Trump looked like a child who didnt do his homework and blamed his dog for eating it.

Biden should refuse any further debates, just sit back and let trump implode.

The only thing Biden did wrong was to take Trumps bait. If he had just kept calm and ignored him whilst staring down the camera to address the nation, he would of won hands down. He got sucked into childish name calling. 

Edited by Kadilo
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, riclag said:

He condemned ws  many times in the video Thats why I said it was brilliant, the video is brilliant!  The whole USA knows it, judging by the  many venues  he pronounced it in.He can never say it enough for the left  

All he had to do was say it last night one time and instead he told The Proud Boys to stand by...when he literally had the world stage, the moment was too big for him and there was no teleprompter in site to hide his racism behind....to quote some idiot from not too long ago "It is what it is".

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

As a frequent visitor to America, I saw racism on a daily basis.

Every nation has its racists. Japanese, Chinese, Thai - you name it. White Afrikaners, wow.

Saying white people don't have their racists is arrant nonsense.

Trump fan makes racially stereotypical comment in an attempt to show that his tribe isn't racist.  But he didn't say there are no racist white people, he said that no white people are racist.  This is how ugly the U.S. has become under Trump's malevolent influence.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slip said:

Trump fan makes racially stereotypical comment in an attempt to show that his tribe isn't racist.  But he didn't say there are no racist white people, he said that no white people are racist.  This is how ugly the U.S. has become under Trump's malevolent influence.

Racism comes down to difference. The epicanthic fold around Asian eyes is the result of a beneficial genetic adaptation which prevents snow blindness. Dark skin , hot sun. The hair on my body keeps me warm when it is cold, and some Asians think of me as a monkey.

Education eliminates racism. Ignorance foments it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Slip said:

Now Trump is responsible for Racism?  Glad it only ever existed for 4 years.  Liberals are really making Trump bigger than life.  Just the idea of Trump seems to makes liberals cower and wet themselves.  Looks like a meltdown.  ????

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rambo69 said:

Everyone you mentioned is a FBI asset and a fringe movement. They are no threat to America or the free world. Unlike AntiFa/BLM who are burning down our cities as we speak.

White people are not racists, unlike what you believe

What cities are burning down?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What we pay to cover trumps golf trips would more that cover the damages caused by law breakers since George Floyd’s murder and now trump Denys knowing who the (proud boys) are what an absolute disgrace of a president unbelievable 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

The only meltdown I can see is America itself - polarised, angry and at war with each other. Trump seized on white disaffection. A high-functioning sociopath took over the White House, Republican politicians prostituted themselves. Still doing it, trying to push through Ginsburg's replacement because they know Armageddon is coming in the polls for them. Over 200,000 dead and 2.5 million active cases of coronavirus. That's more than double any other nation. Trump is just the symptom of what has gone terribly wrong.

Of course Trump won't condemn white supremacists. He'll just use weasel words, because they are his most loyal constituency.

What white disaffection?  I do not see middle class whites burning buildings in the democratic cities.  I do see middle class desire to not let Government drift too far to the left, especially the Democratic wealth distribution strategies via increased taxation.   Even the dumbest European countries have learned that you cannot Tax yourself to Prosperity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, RoadWarrior371 said:

What white disaffection?  I do not see middle class whites burning buildings in the democratic cities.  I do see middle class desire to not let Government drift too far to the left, especially the Democratic wealth distribution strategies via increased taxation.   Even the dumbest European countries have learned that you cannot Tax yourself to Prosperity.

when I was in South Africa, in the apartheid era, they had what was called poor white trash. Couldn't compete with the blacks for the menial jobs. Quite an angry bunch.

The flight of manufacturing jobs to China gave rise to hundreds of thousands of blue collar unemployed in America. Trump became President promising to fix that. Like fixing healthcare, and winning a trade war, another empty promise.

Perhaps in the comfort of your suburban environment, which most middle class people have fled to from the US cities, you're unable to understand you now have poor white trash too.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, RoadWarrior371 said:

What white disaffection? 

The memes manipulated by trump talk to the above politics nearly every day with most political analysts claiming major cause for trump attaining power and foundation to try and win a second term e.g. immigration and Dreamers

Edited by simple1

4 hours ago, whaleboneman said:

How about - "vote him out and then lock him up".

There is a lot of pant wetting going on right now in the case of 45. You could describe it as rabid gibbering fear. He knows that there are so many federal judiciary cases lined up against him, that voting him out will lead to locking him up as night follows day.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Please explain

I said it already so I think this is a loaded question to bait me. But I'll answer it again, white supremacy is not a thing, white supremacists are a fringe movement, white supremacists are not burning down our cities, and white supremacists are not a threat to western civilization. 

But maybe you have a different definition of "white supremacy". Maybe you think all christian, patriot, law abiding, tax payers are "white supremacists". In that case you're right, we are sick of you calling us "white supremacists". And we will show you coming November 3rd.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Trump won and will win president again , did Biden denounce antifac violence , who’s doing  the violence in America .some of you are just so ,,,,,or are you here to get ratings ,  can you not see what blm and antieverything is doing to the US

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

When you people talk about white supremacy it’s the same as the UK government saying the far white is Britain’s biggest threat not the radical islamists , all talking out their ,,,,,,,   Don’t want to upset the dead heads

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, heybruce said:

How many people have been killed in the protests that have degenerated into riots and violence?

Does in  match the number killed in one instance of white hate crime last year?  

"On August 3, 2019, a mass shooting occurred at a Walmart store in El Paso, Texas, United States. A gunman shot and killed 23 people[n 1] and injured 23 others.[10] The Federal Bureau of Investigation is investigating the shooting as an act of domestic terrorism and a hate crime.[11][12] The shooting has been described as the deadliest attack on Latinos in modern American history.[13][14]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_El_Paso_shooting

Dozens of people have been killed in the recent riots

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Foghorn said:

Trump won and will win president again , did Biden denounce antifac violence , who’s doing  the violence in America .some of you are just so ,,,,,or are you here to get ratings ,  can you not see what blm and antieverything is doing to the US

It appears that some cannot see the divisiveness of the current regime either. Faults on both sides.

Neither candidate are exemplars of good ethical administration from my viewing and reading. It does not bode well for the country, if theses are the best of those reaching for high office. The swamp is murkier each day.

1 minute ago, Rambo69 said:

Trump also denounced all political violence. But did Biden specifically denounce AntiFa/BLM violence?

I listened, trump did not specifically denounce right wing violence, but happy to be proven incorrect, got trump's text? Biden condemned all political violence.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, simple1 said:

I listened, trump did not specifically denounce right wing violence, but happy to be proven incorrect, got trump's text? Biden condemned all political violence.

Trump condemned ALL political violence. Why does Trump have to condemn right wing violence if Biden does not has to condemn left wing violence?

31 minutes ago, Average man said:

Bad reporting . Leftist mike asked Trump to put down militia group and he would not . The US was built by mitilia . If you asked him to put down blm and Antifa  and violent mobs , I am sure he would but Biden uses these terroist mobs to his benefit .

You're comparing the Proud Boys to the Minute Men?  And you think Biden somehow controls Antifa and BLM?  You are really out their in your own paranoid fantasy land.

• Like 2