bitcoin to thb again

steve2112

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Well my wife is smiling today, as we sold our house last year and put all the proceeds into BTC, DOT, and BNB. 

Bought BTC as it went under 19k, buying most at $16,800.

Good move !!!   I would recommend selling some BTC at this price and lock in a nice profit.  Sell some more BTC around $29K.  BNB  should move much higher, in my opinion.  I might sell some BNB at 348  and again at 398.  Good Luck.

• Love It 1

36 minutes ago, how241 said:

Good move !!!   I would recommend selling some BTC at this price and lock in a nice profit.  Sell some more BTC around $29K.  BNB  should move much higher, in my opinion.  I might sell some BNB at 348  and again at 398.  Good Luck.

Thanks, I plan to hold BTC for many years but might sell a little if needed soon , and the price is in profit, or sell it all if I can get x5. 

I bought BNB at under $10 and sold most at $100. Buying again now.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/1/2020 at 7:19 PM, pingpongplayer said:

1. Make an account at BitKub.

How's your experience with BitKub?

If a farang in Thailand can open an account and sell BTC, ETH or other to Thai Baht that would be stellar!

Will a Thai drivers license work?

On 3/19/2023 at 5:40 AM, likerdup1 said:

How's your experience with BitKub?

If a farang in Thailand can open an account and sell BTC, ETH or other to Thai Baht that would be stellar!

Will a Thai drivers license work?

I have signed up with BitKub. I used my Australian passport and drivers licenses. I have not sold anything to THB yet. There security is very tight, nearly too tight.

I also opened an account with coins.co.th and transferred some bitcoin to it and have converted to THB and transferred to my Thai bank several times with no issues.

On 2/16/2023 at 7:50 PM, Neeranam said:

Thanks, I plan to hold BTC for many years

What makes you think it will appreciate in those 'many years' as opposed to the opposite please?

Convince me and I'll buy.

32 minutes ago, Dazinoz said:

I also opened an account with coins.co.th and transferred some bitcoin to it and have converted to THB and transferred to my Thai bank several times with no issues.

Yes, coins.so.th  has worked well for years.  Fast payouts directly to your Thai bank.  I think they are starting to trade other coins besides BTC. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I seem to remember you laughing at me when I was saying buy it under $17k, 3 months ago,

Some people just hate BTC, don't understand it and will never buy. 

You mean you can remember something I posted three months ago!   

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Yes, every time BTC hits a bear market haters start trying to rub it in that it is going to zero. Those of who have seen bear and bull markets and know the halvening cycles buy the dip. 

Yes and that applies to other cryptos too. I have one that many hate but not going to mention name because cant be bothered dealing with their expert (so they think) comments.

• Like 1

Bitcoin was at a low of $15K  in January of this year.  Now close to $28K.  Almost 100% gain in a few months.  Not bad, even with rising interest rates.  Now we can wait for the haters to remind us that BTC  was $67K  before. 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, how241 said:

Bitcoin was at a low of $15K  in January of this year.  Now close to $28K.  Almost 100% gain in a few months.  Not bad, even with rising interest rates.  Now we can wait for the haters to remind us that BTC  was $67K  before. 

ping me when Bitcoin hits $68K

On 10/2/2020 at 9:19 AM, pingpongplayer said:

1. Make an account at BitKub.

2. Make "Identity Verification Level 1" by adding passport/thai id card info.  

3. Link your Thai bank account.

4. Send your BTC deposit address to the person that is paying you.

5. After receiving the BTC, sell the BTC for THB.

6. Withdraw the THB to your bank.

Selling BTC to THB has a 0.25% fee.

Withdraw (up to 100k) THB to bank for a 20 THB fee.

* Make sure you send the right BTC address to the person paying you. Or send a small amount to test it out first. 

a good reply... sending out would have made it more complete..

On 2/16/2023 at 7:01 PM, how241 said:

yes, greed is just under Fear....  the rich do oppisote to the sheep....  or learn some charting and apply that to your TP thus maximising your returns... congrats

• Like 1

On 10/2/2020 at 8:04 AM, rwill said:

First you would need a wallet to hold it in.  Also realize that every transaction has a fee so you will lose some of the money.  Like Bitcoin ATMs take about 10%.

There is a broker in Australia I use,  Caleb & Brown.  They can buy and sell for you from/to fiat currency.  

and you dont want to say what cost...