Thai tourism: Expect a million unemployed workers in sector and more businesses going bust in Q4

webfact

4 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Hope you didn't leave any bad reviews?

Haha no. 

Had a nice stay at white sand beach. Lovely Sandy beach with almost no rocks in the water at the majority of the stretch. 

What surprised me were the hotel prices. Much more expensive to stay on Koh Chang compared to Samui for the same accommodation. 

4500 Baht pr night on koh Chang where on Samui I could get something similar for about 2000 baht. 

Maybe I should complain about that ????

4 minutes ago, Virt said:

Haha no. 

Had a nice stay at white sand beach. Lovely Sandy beach with almost no rocks in the water at the majority of the stretch. 

What surprised me were the hotel prices. Much more expensive to stay on Koh Chang compared to Samui for the same accommodation. 

4500 Baht pr night on koh Chang where on Samui I could get something similar for about 2000 baht. 

Maybe I should complain about that ????

Thats expensive, My friends got a great deal in Karon, Phuket last week a 2 bedroom apartment in the movenpick 3 nights for 4000 Baht

Edited by ChipButty
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Thats expensive, My friends got a great deal in Karon, Phuket last week a 2 bedroom apartment in the movenpick 3 nights for 4000 Baht

Yeah there seems to be a lot of great deals right now for those that are in Thailand. Following a few vloggers on YouTube and they get great discounts at the moment. It's just sad to see how empty things are. 

28 minutes ago, Virt said:

Yeah there seems to be a lot of great deals right now for those that are in Thailand. Following a few vloggers on YouTube and they get great discounts at the moment. It's just sad to see how empty things are. 

Karon was dead apart from the food festival on that weekend and the hotel as far as we could see only 4 families driving back at night through Kata was like a ghost town more or less everything closed down