Thailand delays hosting of first foreign tourists since April

snoop1130

4 hours ago, ukrules said:

I reckon they're waiting to fill that first plane load before it will fly.

Looking over the list of requirements I wouldn't bother coming to Thailand, forget about the place for the next couple of years.

OF all the places I'll be going when things open up, Thailand will not be it.  The only ones who will be interested in going are probably Chinese / Indian style tourists.  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Surprise, Surprise  more lies as usual from this group in power. 

Noting that this stuff involves 'leaders', 'groups', 'agencies', 'ministries', 'hotel owners associations' and more, none of which is coordinated and none of which has any solid basis, end result confusion and no substantive result. All of which is par for the course decade after decade.  

• Like 1

Look at the people around you, these are the only people you you will be seeing for some time. Even in India they seem to be rejecting the Russian vaccine as there may be a few things wrong with it. This government must stop changing there minds all the time and think long term not 1 day fix.  

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Chinese media has questioned the identity of those tourists, however, with reports unable to confirm any Thailand travel bookings among agents in Guangzhou.

This is frightening, so exactly which part of China were these so called high-end tourists supposed to be coming from WUHAN? it really does make one think. Plus with the news we are getting it is obvious that the Chinese do not want to spend 14 days in quarantine, can't in all honesty blame them for this but rules are supposed to apply to everyone so it is what it is ...............