CAT's "Covid Tracker" will help keep Thais safe from possibly infected foreign tourists

webfact

1 hour ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Yes, but you can delete the app as soon as your get your Covid certificate and walk out of ASQ.

I'm a foreigner but I do not possess a mobile what do I want one for. Its all resuming

Reminds me of some 70 years ago, shaven heads, striped clothes and as some have said a Big Yellow Star or could be in this case and oversize Covid emblem , makes it so much easier to see, applicable to ALL Tourists, if you are NOT a Thai national you must be foreign  

They already have the Boys in Brown and sometimes they are in Black , missing a nationalistic emblem though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

Amazing to see that there's no end to the rubbish some departments will put out to so they feel that they're still relevant and they too, have something to say, never mind that is it mostly rubbish and at least it is their way to say: hey we're here too and we're too and still relevant to what that is going on...

Guess that is the way it works here with most of the government agencies and ministries.

That's why there is no development in this country

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Khun Paul said:

Reminds me of some 70 years ago, shaven heads, striped clothes and as some have said a Big Yellow Star or could be in this case and oversize Covid emblem , makes it so much easier to see, applicable to ALL Tourists, if you are NOT a Thai national you must be foreign  

They already have the Boys in Brown and sometimes they are in Black , missing a nationalistic emblem though.

I did see a lot of pinstriped suits st the Republican convention

Just take a red hot cattle iron with "AI FARANG" and press it to forehead. That'll make them pesky foreigners come in droves - nay, reserve everything in droves so Thais can cancel and keep the dosh.

Edited by DrTuner
typo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Khun Paul said:

Another who has a sick, distorted opinion of that time.  Being flippant.

This is nothing like the horrific travesty of the holocaust and how humans were treated some of you need to grow up. 

• Like 1

If this really works, may I suggest to:
- mark also each and every bank note by those dirty farangs, to be incinerated due to the infectious state of the money
- get the little sweetheart of the Red Bull empire equipped with it so it will save further embarrassment to the police and lots of thick brown envelopes for the Red Bull pricks in-laws

Just saying ........ 

Good luck with yet another output of some of those great minds ...... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AbeNormal said:

I would not like to be a foreigner in Phuket over the coming months, they will not be well received

We how come those who are already here don’t notice a crazed stalking of our every moves by all Thais .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Venom said:

Only they don't need an app to track you. 5G 

Ah, so the same as 4G, 3G, 2.5G, 2G etc etc!  All digital mobile phones can be located very easily, either from the cellsite ID that you are connected to, or by simple triangulation from the nearest 3 cellsites.  Nothing unique about 5G...

5 minutes ago, simon43 said:

Ah, so the same as 4G, 3G, 2.5G, 2G etc etc!  All digital mobile phones can be located very easily, either from the cellsite ID that you are connected to, or by simple triangulation from the nearest 3 cellsites.  Nothing unique about 5G...

You forgot about my analog brick phone that I still have in the bag.  Wonder how to get it up and running again without using a land line connection.

image.jpeg.89396fa700d9b6ce9886dc89d123b71f.jpeg

• Like 1

Yet more BS tomorrow is Saturday maybe they will allow us dirty farangs to have 48 hours holiday so we are not subjected to all this pretence by the way this dirty smelly farang who has lived in the kingdom for 14 years spent 10,000 baht this morning not much I know but every baht helps during this pandemic .

The headline really says it all. "CAT's "Covid Tracker" will help keep Thais safe from possibly infected foreign tourists"

Not only is it xenophobic, but it borders on being racist and it certainly will NOT be welcomed by any would be tourist if there are any.

Are they crazy, this will positively drive tourists away, maybe that's what they want?