CAT's "Covid Tracker" will help keep Thais safe from possibly infected foreign tourists

webfact

Davidkas!   Maybe you should just stay in the

Middle East, since you like it so much!

Cheers!!   

3 hours ago, P100 said:

Are Thais tracked too? I wait for the first cases "clean" foreigners (who regularly shower), non infected upon arrival get infected by "dirty" Thais during their stays...

Anoutin are you listening??

Free "soapies" upon arrival to swampy for those with Grandpa Elite Visa...(results may vary-limited offer)

• Like 1

I'm looking for a Headline "Possibly untested CV19 Thai Nationals still abroad on repatriation and other flights returning home are infecting healthy pre flight negative CV19 tested RICH holidayers and returning long stay foreigners".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Absolutely absurd!  I checked my Android phone and there is a long list of tracking apps.   Instead of wasting a mountain of money with an IBM developed app all they need to do is buy some cheap Android phones and install a free tracking app.  Every sucker (tourist) gets one.  I am sure there are a few thousand cheap Android phones floating around out there....there sure are plenty on Lazada!

They should also copy the old Indian caste system, in which Untouchables had to warn others of their approach with a bell or a clapper, lest the shadow of an Untouchable fell upon a person of higher caste. In some regions, Untouchables were only allowed to work at night, so as not to risk defiling others.

Maybe tourists should be under curfew during daylight hours. Forgetting your clapper during your night out - furtively sneaking through dark, dog-ridden sois - would incur a 5000 Baht fine.

18 hours ago, mrmrmred said:

So all the poor guys here for years are going to suffer as being lepers... this is a horrific approach and as stated clearly xenophobic and racist as it clearly identifies a race.  Im so glad I made the decision to leave this rechid Country for the Sept 26 timeline... This place is tanking and the government continue to shoot themselves in the foot daily with the unbelieable level of stupidity.  No tourist in there right mind would accept this ontop of all the other hoops..  Does this mean everyone but Thais must install.

I'm not so sure you are right. Never underestimate the power of the pussy.

Well, the last app was completely useless. 

First it relied on you inputting your health - and no one would lie about that, obviously ???? - then it relied on everybody scanning in wherever they went, which doesn't happen. 

I haven't scanned in in weeks, I do sign in when asked, but even I have trouble reading my writing, so that's no use either.

Pointless really.

• Like 1

So is there a link for this? I don't mind if it is for a reasonable time. I would like to see more about how it works. 

All the whining is not going to help. Each of us has a decision to make about how to address this issue and each of us will have to deal with the consequences of that decision.

Please explain us what about the 15 Thais coming from Thailand  all positive who went to infect the Japs and the 8 Thais all positive arriving from Thailand in to Hong Kong ? What about them ? If there is zero cases in Thailand how come so many Thais gets tested positive when flying abroad? 

• Like 1

On 10/9/2020 at 12:21 PM, Phuketshrew said:

So all dirty infected foreigners will be required to load this tracking App on their phones?

What about all the infected Thai people returning to the country, are they being tracked in the same manor? If I were a Thai person I would be more afraid of my own kind for obvious reasons.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2020 at 12:02 PM, AlfHuy said:

nice surprise at the restaurant.

5F1DFB2B-73E5-4A59-AC7F-1C8A2B906C25_4_5005_c.jpeg

LOL. For the record those are two of my favorite Thai Dishes

Gung pat pong gari - Shrimp Curry

Pat Thai Rai Sen Pad - Thai without noodles.

Edited by wasabi