Vaccine to arrive in Thailand ‘early next year’

snoop1130

1 hour ago, 3NUMBAS said:

oldies and care workers are first in line... those under 50 rate lowly for any jabs at first

those over 80

those over 75

those over 65

dunno about those left

Absolutely right. The dream that any vaccine will be available to general public is just that, a dream.

10 hours ago, Tounge Thaied said:

Right. No forced vaccines... no one is going to force vaccinate you. It's all voluntary. Just don't expect to ever be able to travel, live where you choose on the planet, go back to work, get your government retirement check etc., etc. Totally voluntary. 

You are absolutely correct. And vaccines among other things will be tracked and enforced with the iminent adoption of Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC's). 

23 hours ago, anchadian said:

I can see Thai hospitals administering the vaccine having a note on their door saying:

Thais - Free

Farangs - B10,000

And what I understand is that certain hospitals have cancelled the 30 baht medical card but that's another subject.

No problem personally with 19k as long as I get the paperworks ONLY!

...one of the real advantages staying here, there should be ways of avoiding this types of poisoning by government.

• Like 1

On 10/9/2020 at 10:31 PM, 2 is 1 said:

This is the same vaccine what they waiting in EU also. Have read report that it can be ready when they say. Same vaccine what they stop test whit people when somebody coming very sick from it. Then they get permission to go forward. EU has paid already 2 billion € for it so i think Thailand not see it before EU is done! And that is not early next year!

Rubbish AU gov are confident Jan 2021. They are also involved not just the UK. And 1 monkey got sick. He is questionable. 1 lol... Next year vaccine will be ready 

Edited by tomauasia
  • Thanks 1

Amazing! Well done Bill Gates considering 40 years later still no vaccine for AIDS & the fastest any vaccine has ever been developed is 10 years so it is really so cool that Bill Gates had the vision of a God being the #1 donor and owner by default of the WHO, signing a tens of billions of dollars contract with the WHO 2 years ago to develop and deliver a vaccine in the upcoming 2020 P*andemic. I don't see why the vaccine will be needed in Thailand as this intelligent P*andemic is very selective as to which socio political areas it is active in. Thailand is under control figuratively & literally. Of course this vaccine will be super lucrative

• Like 2

12 hours ago, mike1967 said:

All true but the vaccine will have to be a two part vaccine which can not be done at the same time. It has also yet to be agreed if different companies will be allowed to supply the two injections. If not, this may cause production issues, I suppose. There's still a long way to go.

Johnson and Johnson vaccine is single dose which does reduce a lot of complications and potential (probable) problems.  

On 10/9/2020 at 4:31 PM, 2 is 1 said:

This is the same vaccine what they waiting in EU also. Have read report that it can be ready when they say. Same vaccine what they stop test whit people when somebody coming very sick from it. Then they get permission to go forward. EU has paid already 2 billion € for it so i think Thailand not see it before EU is done! And that is not early next year!

You'r right except the € 2 billion, acually it's € 300 million.

4 hours ago, tomauasia said:

Rubbish AU gov are confident Jan 2021. They are also involved not just the UK. And 1 monkey got sick. He is questionable. 1 lol... Next year vaccine will be ready 

Agree. On the opposite slant it disappoints me the number of posters who are so negative and come up with unproven conspiracy stuff. One example, a flyer in all the letter boxes in my village last week here in Sydney, saying that it's all a deliberately developed impossible to defeat virus developed by China over the last 50 years and now using Bill Gates (who is secretly a Chinese top official) to help China take over the worlds soy bean and wheat production and therefore control the world. Also claiming that Bill Gates used massive amounts of money to stop the development of an AIDS vaccine. Total ridiculous negative conspiracy theory stuff.  

13 hours ago, paulikens said:

they got some neck wont let uk citizens in their country but want our vaccine. the uk government are idiots if they let them have it, shouldnt let them have it till the uk is let back in their country.its called reciprocity thailand!

although there is no way a vaccine will be available this year or even early next year.  we hear there is a vaccine every other week we all know that its not happening.

Well said, someone with a recognised vaccination should be able to enter the kingdom but that would be too easy !

• Like 1

On 10/9/2020 at 9:08 PM, Brunolem said:

Time to book a longstay meditation retreat in a remote forest temple... and escape the syringe and its un(sufficiently)tested content... 

Let the sheep(le) fight for it... 

EXACTLY!

Well said, my friend! ????????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pure comedy..... I bet Anutin's biting his office chair as we write........ " Them Dirty falangs have done it again"........ !  Next we'll have the announcement that Oxford University were aided by Anutin and his Fascist party mates in one or two of the finer points of the vaccine.........Especially the one in how to force sell it onto the falangs at an unbelievable profit .......   La la la la ....Lie land.....  

Edited by SupermarineS6B
  • Like 1

What I love about the vaccine trials is that they want the population that has a very risk low profile of dying from covid to be in the trials.  I understand that now they are adding a some older people, but no one over 70, who should be the people you are trying to protect as they are the most vulnerable.  What's going to happen when the elderly start getting vaccinated?  No one knows...................

• Like 1

On 10/9/2020 at 9:11 PM, anchadian said:

I can see Thai hospitals administering the vaccine having a note on their door saying:

Thais - Free

Farangs - B10,000

And what I understand is that certain hospitals have cancelled the 30 baht medical card but that's another subject.

Maybe for you but I will get the Thai price:) I alwauys do. 

3 hours ago, smudger1951 said:

Well said, someone with a recognised vaccination should be able to enter the kingdom but that would be too easy !

Yes, because there's a waiting period (aka incubation period), and during this period no one can be sure that you don't catch the virus again and overload your immune system. 

Thailand cannot be hold responsible for this uncertainty. You have to do this yourself, and that's why you should have a private health insurance. Which is way lot cheaper in Thailand than in the West, btw. 

On 10/9/2020 at 8:23 PM, 2long said:

And then we either stop reading, or prepare to laugh...

Isn't Anutin that moron who said he wanted to slap any medic who was so careless that they caught COVID when treating patients?

The health Minister wants to slap the doctors and nurses who are doing the best they can to help people!!! We should never forgive morons like Anutin.

Edited by Ketyo
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Don Chance said:

China already have very good vaccine. Already tested on many many people. Coming soon to Thailand. Cheap and best by Alibaba!

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02807-2

I will not be taking a Chinese vaccine. I don't trust the Chinese Communist Party one bit!!! I believe they are interested only in money, power and control. But I would advise everyone else to feel free to do what they want. That's the difference.

Edited by Ketyo