Trump to resume campaign as new polls show Biden lead growing in key states

webfact

Should come as no surprise the polls are skewed, inflated, and just plain ole inaccurate. There are numerous reports how the Biden campaign is viewing the polls with nervous trepidation. Pay no attention to the polls except the one on Nov 03.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/we-are-not-ahead-by-double-digits-biden-campaign-manager-reportedly-admits-polls-inflated_3542817.html

Edited by i84teen
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, i84teen said:

Should come as no surprise the polls are skewed, inflated, and just plain ole inaccurate. There are numerous reports how the Biden campaign is viewing the polls with nervous trepidation. Pay no attention to the polls except the one on Nov 03.

Can you share with us these reports about how "the Biden campaign is viewing the polls with nervous trepidation."

1 hour ago, TopDeadSenter said:

seeing as the multi award winning and UK's 3rd largest newspaper The Daily Mail, (and although a Trump hating newspaper it is one of the only ones that does real investigative journalism) has been banned from use here recently, I can not give you a link. The story comes from Biden's campaign manager Jen O'Malley Dillon, she stated "Those are inflated national public polling numbers".

Now I will not waste any more time with this charade of trying to prove the earth is round using only the flat earther society journal. 

The link didn't work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TopDeadSenter said:

seeing as the multi award winning and UK's 3rd largest newspaper The Daily Mail, (and although a Trump hating newspaper it is one of the only ones that does real investigative journalism) has been banned from use here recently, I can not give you a link. The story comes from Biden's campaign manager Jen O'Malley Dillon, she stated "Those are inflated national public polling numbers".

Now I will not waste any more time with this charade of trying to prove the earth is round using only the flat earther society journal. 

The answer you seek is, why do you think its banned on here.

Surely a normal person would be concerned with the veracity of his opinion when his links are never allowed.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, i84teen said:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/we-are-not-ahead-by-double-digits-biden-campaign-manager-reportedly-admits-polls-inflated_3542817.html

Things always tighten up but there would need to be an awful lot of tightening for 45 to win legitimately. He may still stay in power though via fascistic tactics. 

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, i84teen said:

Actually, not all polls show Biden leading by double digits. It varies between + 7 and + 13.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/

The guy is probably right. National polls only indicate a national trend  about the popular vote. At the electoral college level, the gap may not be that high.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, candide said:

Actually, not all polls show Biden leading by double digits. It varies between + 7 and + 13.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/

The guy is probably right. National polls only indicate a national trend  about the popular vote. At the electoral college level, the gap may not be that high.

Definitely that's true. The national polls aren't insignificant though. The higher the percentage lead at the national level, the more likely an electoral vote victory. But that doesn't mean that Trump's chances are negligible. Right now fivethirtyeight.com has him at a 12% chance of winning. That's not nothing. It's not the 28% chance that they had him at on the eve of the last election but still...

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2020-election-forecast/

1 hour ago, i84teen said:

Huh?

I don't know how I can make it clearer. Here's your claim: "There are numerous reports how the Biden campaign is viewing the polls with nervous trepidation."

The only evidence you offered in support of that is an article about an incident that was already cited. Where are reports about other instances where the Biden campaign has expressed trepidation about the polls?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, i84teen said:

Agree. Depends on which news sources you watch, I suppose. I read somewhere it's all about directing funds to the Biden campaign, no one wants to back a loser.

32 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I don't know how I can make it clearer. Here's your claim: "There are numerous reports how the Biden campaign is viewing the polls with nervous trepidation."

The only evidence you offered in support of that is an article about an incident that was already cited. Where are reports about other instances where the Biden campaign has expressed trepidation about the polls?

U want links. ok

In the meantime consider Biden's new ground game, knocking on doors now in Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Michigan, Nevada against his ole excuse of the CCP virus to avoid being out in the public and his proclivity for mega gaffes. Confidence may be eroding by this radical change. Throw in Obama now onto the campaign, definite sign of insecurity Need to question Barak about Burisma, curious to hear his response.

Since the revelations about Hunter Biden hit the news, an IBD/TIPP poll shows that Biden's support dropped by slightly over two percentage points, while Trump’s support rose by almost .6 percent.

The number of Democrat VBM (vote by mail) numbers is stagnant, while the number of Republican VBMs continues to rise.

There’s good evidence that the people who haven’t voted but are attending the rallies are registering to vote. In Florida, a key state to win the election, new Republican halved the once huge advantage Democrats had. Republican registration is also rising in Pennsylvania, another must-win state.

All things considered these are very interesting trends & facts which tell me Bidens team is doing all it can now. If the Hunter and Joe B Burisma crisis gains more traction it could be all over for Biden.

Edited by i84teen
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, nausea said:

Agree. Depends on which news sources you watch, I suppose. I read somewhere it's all about directing funds to the Biden campaign, no one wants to back a loser.

It only depends on which news source you watch if the news source isn't reporting most of the polls. But it's easy enough to find sources which do.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, i84teen said:

U want links. ok

In the meantime consider Bidens new ground game, knocking on doors now in Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Michigan, Nevada against his ole excuse of the CCP virus to avoid being out in the public. Confidence may be eroding by this radical change. Throw in Obama now onto the campaign, definite sign of insecurity Need to question Barak about Burisma, curious to hear his response.

Since the revelations about Hunter Biden hit the news, an IBD/TIPP poll shows that Biden's support dropped by slightly over two percentage points, while Trump’s support rose by almost .6 percent.

The number of Democrat VBM (vote by mail) numbers is stagnant, while the number of Republican VBMs continues to rise.

There’s good evidence that the people who haven’t voted but are attending the rallies are registering to vote. In Florida, a key state to win the election, new Republican halved the once huge advantage Democrats had. Republican registration is also rising in Pennsylvania, another must-win state.

All things considered these are very interesting trends & facts which tell me Bidens team is doing all it can now. If the Hunter and Joe B Burisma crisis gains more traction it could be all over for Biden.

Good to see you are a believer in polls after all.

Here's something from fivethirtyeight.com. The first graph highlights where the polling average stands on sep 29th, the day when Trump supporters claim their candidate won a big victory in the polls:

image.png.eded05c2877f9d13b4a874442977624d.png

The next is highlighted for oct 17. Notice how in the wake of that debate the gap widened by 3.6%?

image.png.b98de0df58e984e7324488a2de1a0825.png

• Like 2

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/2020-election-vote-how-many-trump-biden-mail-in-ballot-latest-b1102127.html

25 million votes already cast.

"Among 15 states that provide voters’ party affiliation, Democrats have returned more than 5.8 million ballots – more than double the total number of ballots sent by Republicans (2.5 million)."

Look out Donald the tide's coming in.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Again you repeatedly reference that one incident. Where are the numerous incidents showing the Biden's campaign's trepidation?

oh, ok so sorry. I gotta go now, (to the toilet). There are spooks in here now.

18 hours ago, i84teen said:

5555....do you really believe what you're shoveling?  No one with any journalistic integrity believes that NY Post Hunter Biden story.  Do you want to know who's probably the most skeptical?  The NY Post!  Their own journalists believe that story has more holes than Swiss cheese. 

[The New York Post’s own journalists say they are skeptical of the paper’s stories about Hunter Biden, including the man who wrote most of the “smoking gun” story and would not put his name on it, four newsroom sources told Intelligencer.]

[“I think it was very flimsy,” one Post reporter told Intelligencer.]

[Another journalist at the paper was even more blunt.

“It’s not something that meets my journalistic standards,” they said, adding that the piece “should not have been published.”]

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/10/new-york-post-insiders-slag-flimsy-hunter-biden-stories.html

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Who is this Jon Voight chap? Never heard of him. Is he important like ex-Trump chief of staff Kelly who call Trump the most flawed human being or ex-secretary of state Tillerson who call Trump a moron. 

Midnight Cowboy

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Set in New York City, Midnight Cowboy depicts the unlikely friendship between two hustlers: naïve prostitute Joe Buck (Voight), and ailing con man "Ratso" Rizzo (Hoffman).

Based on Midnight Cowboy
by James Leo Herlihy
Starring

Midnight Cowboy is a 1969 American buddy drama film, based on the 1965 novel of the same name by James Leo Herlihy. The film was written by Waldo Salt, directed by John Schlesinger, and stars Jon Voight and Dustin Hoffman

Edited by RJRS1301
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Midnight Cowboy

Set in New York City, Midnight Cowboy depicts the unlikely friendship between two hustlers: naïve prostitute Joe Buck (Voight), and ailing con man "Ratso" Rizzo (Hoffman).

Based on Midnight Cowboy
by James Leo Herlihy
Starsdring

Midnight Cowboy is a 1969 American buddy drama film, based on the 1965 novel of the same name by James Leo Herlihy. The film was written by Waldo Salt, directed by John Schlesinger, and stars Jon Voight and Dustin Hoffman

I like Trumps reply on Twitter!

John, thank you. Such a great honor! ????