Jump to content

Changing jobs to non BOI company, need to leave country to change visa?

Recommended Posts

It's been 7 years or so since I last worked for non BOI companies, and I seem to remember having to leave the country to apply for a new visa at a Thai Embassy when changing jobs. Is this the case, or am I mistaken?

I have a job offer from a non-BOI company, so if that is the case, how does that effect me getting a new Non-B visa with current travel restrictions? 


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should be able to change jobs without needing to get a new non-b visa entry.

With all the correct documents you could change companies for your extension of stay based upon working.

For example: Work permit application approval letter, termination letter dated for the day you will apply for the new extension with supporting document from your new employer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...