Soi Dog pursue successful case of pet abandonment against Phuket expat

webfact

Well, I suppose you think you have a duty of care to those dependent on you or you don't. And I would put women in that category, non PC as that might be. Personally, I've always tried to avoid committment for precisely that reason - fat chance, life drags you in.

11 hours ago, colinneil said:

That is a laughable comment, dogs are abandoned here almost daily, nothing is ever done to the owners, except of course if they expats.

That's because dogs are not owned here. They appear to stay and the householders feed them out of the goodness of their hearts. As they are not owned, or family pets, they cannot be abandoned. They just leave of their own accord.

10 minutes ago, Scott Tracy said:

That's because dogs are not owned here. They appear to stay and the householders feed them out of the goodness of their hearts. As they are not owned, or family pets, they cannot be abandoned. They just leave of their own accord.

Wow.  Talk about being an apologist for Thais who "feed them out of the goodness of their hearts" until they get tired of doing so.  "Thai who care for dogs aren't owners!"

Really. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Postmaster said:

Call time on stray dogs now.  They are a dirty menace. Thailand is backward on this issue. Children getting bitten daily by soi dogs  ! <deleted> and <deleted> all over the place in parks and recreation areas.

Our local orbortor now bans people from taking their dogs down the beach, but does <deleted> all about all rabid wild dogs running around down the beach