Face scanners Tesco

Tagged

51 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

At my Tesco store there is a small desk to the left of the entrance where a girl used to check temperatures, hand out the alcohol gel and get those willing to sign a clipboard.  It lasted just a couple of weeks but now the desk just gathers dust.  The staff dont wear masks but rather look at you strangely if you do.  Most locals seem to think its all over.

There's people on the pitch. They think it's all over. It is now!

19 hours ago, ThaiFelix said:

At my Tesco store there is a small desk to the left of the entrance where a girl used to check temperatures, hand out the alcohol gel and get those willing to sign a clipboard.  It lasted just a couple of weeks but now the desk just gathers dust.  The staff dont wear masks but rather look at you strangely if you do.  Most locals seem to think its all over.

And you miss the girl???? 5555

Other place, other experience, I will not mention the name of the shop but some people will certainly recognize the place.

At the entrance on one side is a security guy with the traditional handgun thermometer: reading 35 degrs C; I am very amazed... It looks i'll be in the morgue pretty soon with this Temp. So I decided to check on the automatic Temp Check on the other side of the door: 36,2 degrs C. All within 2m apart ........ makes me wonder......