Thai's Can Enter Japan WIthout Quarantine But Cannot Enter Thailand Without It

Thai Monkey

IMHO, there will many people running around the with Covid well into the next year and until a vaccine will be found and given to most people in the world, so quarantine not going to go away any time soon and the proof is that everyday infected people are landing in Thailand...

Thais can also enter most countries in Europe without Quarantine as they are on the "positive" list by the European Commission. Going back they need to go through ASQ though. And for Schengen Tourist visas, ASQ booking is required in Thailand for the return.

14 hours ago, Thai Monkey said:

This doesn't make sense to me. Japan allows Thai's to enter without quarantine but Thailand doesn't allow Thai's or anyone to enter without it. Why is this?

Also, Singapore which is far more advanced than Thailand allows people from different countries to enter without quarantine but Thailand doesn't.

It seems Thailand may be using quarantine as a way to support the hotel industry. 

And what about people who have already tested positive and recovered. Can they enter without quarantine?

I wonder how many have committed suicide in quarantine. I doubt they'd release those figures.

" wonder how many have committed suicide in quarantine. I doubt they'd release those figures."

"Thai Monkey " huh  ?

Fitting ...

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, zaZa9 said:

" wonder how many have committed suicide in quarantine. I doubt they'd release those figures."

"Thai Monkey " huh  ?

Fitting ...

Not suicide but related

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/first-brit-to-contract-covid19-dies-after-enduring-20-weeks-of-lockdown/news-story/efecc02e06eab7db6d616990746c90a7

On 11/2/2020 at 9:35 AM, Thai Monkey said:

This doesn't make sense to me. Japan allows Thai's to enter without quarantine but Thailand doesn't allow Thai's or anyone to enter without it. Why is this?

Why? Because Thailand is special. And I know this is true because the Thai authorities told me so. ????

On 11/2/2020 at 7:35 AM, Thai Monkey said:

Also, Singapore which is far more advanced than Thailand allows people from different countries to enter without quarantine but Thailand doesn't.

Ahhhmmm , so ask yourself which countries have Covid and which one doesnt.

And , despite all the B* artists sprouting about , "Not enough testing !" , if it was running rampant throughout the Thai population  , we who actually live here  WOULD  have learnt about it by now.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2020 at 8:14 AM, tonray said:

I think you are dreaming..nobody has died in quarantine. Stop making nonsensical things up

However, the suicide rate is up 22% same 6 month period as last year, which equates to 400 more deaths. COVID direct deaths 59 whilst COVID related suicides 400!!!

Yeah!!! Saved 59 killed 400!!!

1 hour ago, Expat Brad said:

However, the suicide rate is up 22% same 6 month period as last year, which equates to 400 more deaths. COVID direct deaths 59 whilst COVID related suicides 400!!!

Yeah!!! Saved 59 killed 400!!!

Keep on whining...

• Like 1

On 11/3/2020 at 7:54 AM, zaZa9 said:

"I thought it didn't exist."

Influencer dies of Covid , having tried to convince the public that Covid was a scam...

https://www.facebook.com/7NEWSsydney/photos/a.140384492652359/4076198975737538

121473614_4076198979070871_5964291381248979662_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_eui2=AeEjdsUHij1dG8StDW2y-T8dOIbDUw_cP1U4hsNTD9w_VVys731K5CwGXJaYx7Kmxak&_nc_ohc=cI3Hg4WB9vgAX9VRUKR&_nc_ht=scontent.fbkk5-6.fna&oh=626504826447a23aa442059bef12d2f3&oe=5FC7B81B

I am not a doctor nor have any notion regarding the Covid 19, as most of us, but by reading the details related to the death of this unfortunate person, the cause of death seems to be a heart failure, a pre-existing condition, which might, I agree, have been triggered by this virus.