Chinese tourists to start travelling around Thailand after completing quarantine

webfact

19 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

Yes seeing this made me sick to my stomach. Yuck I hate that commie flag. Loy Krathong at Tappae gate they had a large float that had the two flags side by side. Why does Thailand feel the need to suck up to China. Nothing ever good comes from them and it.

The Rise of China model , along with Globalists = communism 3.0 the future , Digital currency & complete human enslavement  , they want to augment the citizen with technical bioimplants ,truly distopian, & year 2020 was its start 

1 hour ago, John CS said:

The Rise of China model , along with Globalists = communism 3.0 the future , Digital currency & complete human enslavement  , they want to augment the citizen with technical bioimplants ,truly distopian, & year 2020 was its start 

Yes the world plan is to let the less than 1% increase power and wealth while holding most people at a disadvantage of education and true knowledge keeping them working their life way on the hamster tread mill. By the time the retire they are not wealthy and almost at age of expiring.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, webfact said:

Chinese tourists to start travelling around Thailand after completing quarantine

11081319_846888498691290_7222482602630723459_n.jpg

photo from Chinese Embassy in Bangkok

The first group of 33 Chinese tourists, arriving in Thailand on Special Tourist Visas (STV) from Shanghai, have completed their mandatory 14 days in quarantine, at a hotel in the Sukhumvit area of Bangkok, and are about to leave to tour the country.

An executive of the Royal Benja Hotel, where the Chinese group had been quarantined, said that he spoke with several of the visitors, who all told him they were not bored during isolation, because they could use a gym and enjoy the hotel’s grounds after they completed the first round of COVID-19 tests.

The hotel also arranged for a Loy Krathong event, held at the hotel’s pool, for tourists who passed the second test, said the executive. Issued with STVs, the guests can stay in Thailand for up to 90 days and can extend their visas twice by 90 days per extension.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/chinese-tourists-to-start-travelling-around-thailand-after-completing-quarantine/

thaipbs.jpg

So the guests mingled with each other after they completed the first round of covid-19 tests ?

Thai embassy in norway help thais getting home...2-3 fligths pr month..i just waiting the new report that thais from norway bring covid to thailand...because EVERY CASE they say come from abroad..kiss my ...START TESTING inside thailand

Wow    33     Thailand  is  saved   ..........MM....   was  33 million last  time  ...lol

My  wife is   Thai   .....       her  comment  ............. oh  not Chinese  around again

Rather   have 33  extra  Soy  dogs on the streets  

MMM   very  racist  my  wife  (  her  Grandma  they think  died of Virus  )  ... one of the 000,s  not counted...... but  love a Farang  ...hahaha

Odds  are good   for Virus  transmission... 33   should  be safe .... when the ooo,s   start  will be the  worry 

Good  Luck Thailand

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Bangkocker said:

Yes, absolutely. Just a question of time before Thailand is renamed Chiland. These effin' greedy cu**s want to own the world. Chuck them out. They are on an errand to buy up all the condo's so the commo's can then invade using salami slicing tactics.

Strangely enough, as I've mentioned on other related threads. that is exactly what the CCP wants. Unless they are stopped the S.C. sea will be their's then on to Taiwan. This will give them an opening to the S. Pacific then along to Japan and Korea. These have been their plan for decades but they had to wait until they became a world force financially. They have also wanted to 'take back' lands in the far north but with recent events it would seem they are testing Asian borders first. Another example is they claim that the World Language should be Chinese, not English, since Chinese is spoken by more people. The fact that most of those speakers live in China means little to the CCP. They have their eye on the world's troubles waiting for the right time. Their main problem has been the strength of the USA internationally, along with allies, but one wonders if/when that might change.

6 hours ago, JohnHans said:

Please just keep them away from me.

I'm not Chinese, but if I was, and would have gone through 3 PCR tests and 14 days of quarantine, I would want to stay away from you.

How many tests did you have?

• Haha 1

This is the Pattaya waterfront two days ago between 18 /19:00, normally  it's quite crowded at that time of the day. 

Well, no comments needed, the images speak for themselves just a ghost town.

But no problem, now these four Chinese tourists arrived with the STV will revive the economy of this town and the whole country as well

176286.jpg

176286.jpg

On 11/5/2020 at 4:03 PM, Oldie said:

Somehow such reports give the impression that the Chinese are the first and only tourist that arrived so far in Thailand. But this is obviously not the case. Would be interesting to know how many arrived in total so far and from which countries and how many tested positive. 

There are tourists from many other countries who arrived in Thailand before the STV started.

The last figure I saw 17 was found infected during quarantine.
As for the number of Chinese tourist I can say that at my quarantine hotel during 12 -26'th October there was a few hundred Chinese tourists and there are another good 40 ASQ - hotels in Bangkok.

The numbers from the government can't be correct.

• Like 1