How does Thailand expect non b multiple visa holders to do border bounces?

I went through the document hell of returning to Thailand in September I have work permit and pay all my monthly taxes.  To get here i a te the cost of my original ticket, new one way flight $1251, $240 covid test , new non b visa $200, 63,000b for quarantine, sat in that room for 15 days and was finally freed. Been out 5 weeks and here I am being told I have to leave in 5 weeks or get a new visa 30,000 baht and add 3 more Thais to social security to get it. Is this a April fools joke or the most ass backward second world country on earth? 

any way to just check in every 90 days?

• Confused 3

As far as I know to have a valid business visa you need a valid work permit. And to get that valid work permit the company who arranged the paperwork for your visa has to make sure there are enough Thai people employed and other conditions.

If the company does not fulfil those conditions than you won't be able to get a work permit and then you won't be able to get the visa.

If the company fulfils all necessary conditions then all should be fine and you don't have to leave Thailand.

That's the non-juristic summary. I am sure other know the details.

You would be applying for a one year extension based upon working not another visa. The fee for the extension is 1900 baht. Not sure what the 30k baht is for. The general requirements for the extension is here by clicking number one.

https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?p=14714

You cannot get a new 90 day entry without leaving and re-entering the country.

34 minutes ago, Taco said:

any way to just check in every 90 days?

No.

If you want a 1 year extension of stay based on working for a Thai company, you will have to fulfil the criteria that was in place for a long time before covid appeared. Primarily you will have to be employed and have a work permit. The limited company that employs you must have a minimum of 2 million baht registered capital and it must employ a minimum of 4 Thai people and pay social fund contributions for these staff. For the purposes of the 1 year extension of stay you yourself will need to be paid a minimum salary (which for most people is 50,000 baht per month) and you will need to pay personal income tax on that salary.

The only other alternative is to leave the country each 90 days and repeat the same re-entry procedure you have already been through (however you will not need to apply for a visa as your current visa will remain valid for some time).