Deputy PM to Eliminate Fake News

snoop1130

Deputy PM to Eliminate Fake News

ff0f58f23ade0b6e61262c243e7b279d_small.jpg

BANGKOK (NNT) - Yesterday, at a meeting of the National Public Relations Committee, chaired by Deputy PM Wisanu Kruangamวิษณุ เครืองาม, there was a discussion on the public’s media discretion and the prevention of the spread of fake news using facts.

The meeting was also attended by Minister to the PM’s office Anucha Nakasai, as a deputy chairman of the committee.

The Deputy PM stressed that there has been much fake news created by people who want to see the country damaged.

All authorities and people in the media field must provide correct information through platforms under the government, including Government’s Spokesperson, the PRD and others. During the meeting, committees also considered projects that can detect and address online fake news.

nnt.jpg

-- © Copyright NNT 2020-11-12

14 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

The Deputy PM stressed that there has been much fake news created by people who want to see the country damaged.

I take it he must be referring to our illustrious leader and his fake news in 2017 that the Chinese High Speed train would be up and running Bangkok to Korat by 2021.

Or his fake news in 2015 that he was personally overseeing a new nationwide emergency number 911.

For some reason it reminds me of Joseph Goebbels:  "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

The Deputy PM stressed that there has been much fake news created by people who want to see the country damaged

faking intelligence; what exactly does that mean ?? a great deal of us think it means what ever THEY what it to mean, however stupid (their moi)

1 hour ago, bluesofa said:

I take it he must be referring to our illustrious leader and his fake news in 2017 that the Chinese High Speed train would be up and running Bangkok to Korat by 2021.

Or his fake news in 2015 that he was personally overseeing a new nationwide emergency number 911.

For some reason it reminds me of Joseph Goebbels:  "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

Or, indeed, that there will be no coup.  Or that he did not want to lead the country.  Or that he had never been a state official.

2 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

... there has been much fake news created by people who want to see the country damaged.

I wholeheartedly agree. It has to stop. First to go should be agencies like the National News Bureau of Thailand (NNT).

Edited by outsider