Can I do 90 day report at Chaeng Wattana or do I still have to go to Muang Thong Thani?

Hello, was wondering if someone could answer this for me. Do I still have to go all the way to Muang Thong Thani to do my 90 day report? I'd much rather just go to CW as it's a lot easier for me to get to.

I tried the online option but it keeps giving me some error to "contact the immigration branch in my residence area".

Thanks.

1 minute ago, Dustyfan said:

Yes I've done it in person a few times and last time at MTT. Never done it online before. The online portal worked fine for my co-worker but not for me. Can't seem to get past Step 1.

Thanks for that confirmation.

@Peter Denis

This guy helped me with online deal.

He pointed out few minor points. They might be minor but excellent tips. He will be along.

It worked perfect for me. Suggest not use app but the online portal.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Dustyfan said:

Yes I've done it in person a few times and last time at MTT. Never done it online before. The online portal worked fine for my co-worker but not for me. Can't seem to get past Step 1.

Hi, I did PM you a short trouble-shooting guideline for use with the on-line 90-day report website.

>> To access your PM-messages just click the letter-icon next to your Profile when logged in to the Forum.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

Hi, I did PM you a short trouble-shooting guideline for use with the on-line 90-day report website.

>> To access your PM-messages just click the letter-icon next to your Profile when logged in to the Forum.

I followed that guide to the T, but it still won't go through :(. The only thing I can think is that there must be something about my computer or my internet connection hindering it. Maybe if I did it on another computer it might work. I guess I'll just have to go do it in-person.

I appreciate the help though. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dustyfan said:

I followed that guide to the T, but it still won't go through :(. The only thing I can think is that there must be something about my computer or my internet connection hindering it. Maybe if I did it on another computer it might work. I guess I'll just have to go do it in-person.

I appreciate the help though. 

Try on your Android cell using net portal.

That link is on Peters help advice 

25 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Try on your Android cell using net portal.

That link is on Peters help advice 

So I downloaded the app and did it through my Android phone. Everything went through and the status says pending. Hope it works??

Thanks guys!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dustyfan said:

So I downloaded the app and did it through my Android phone. Everything went through and the status says pending. Hope it works??

Thanks guys!

Hope so!.

I tried the app. Yes downloaded to phone.

I tried it and found it so so.

Then tried web online portal. Was so simple.

The approval came through 12 hours later.

The app was handy to check status.

Please update your experience to assist others. Hopefully your approval should be tomorrow.

• Like 1

Immigration Bureau Thailand, Notification of Staying in the Kingdom over 90 days. 

Offices accepting notifications:  Immigration Division 1 Office, The Government Complex, Changwatana Rd.

But thanks for your information I went to MTT last time. Thought they may have changed back to CW by now. Confusing, which I suppose is par for the course.

20 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

You need to go to MTT.

Have you done 90 day report previously. The online web portal worked perfect for me few weeks back.

I have been EMS mailing my 90-report to CW before MTT was set up for 90-day reporting. Must I now send report to MTT, and if so, what is the mailing address?

As I have been in Thailand continously since 2013, I cannot report online.

3 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

As I have been in Thailand continuously since 2013, I cannot report online.

You might consider giving it a try again.  Several reports from posters that didn't leave Thailand for years that were since approx 1 month able to report on-line.

25 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

I have been EMS mailing my 90-report to CW before MTT was set up for 90-day reporting. Must I now send report to MTT, and if so, what is the mailing address?

As I have been in Thailand continously since 2013, I cannot report online.

You would use the same address that you previously used. 

There are agents on Sukhmvit who will complete and mail the 90-day report for you for a few hundred baht.  There's no need to go in person.  I mail my own each time.  It costs me 50 baht - 47 baht for the EMS and 3 baht for the return self-addressed envelope.  I mail mine 16-17 days before the report is due.

On 11/15/2020 at 9:44 PM, DrJack54 said:

Hope so!.

I tried the app. Yes downloaded to phone.

I tried it and found it so so.

Then tried web online portal. Was so simple.

The approval came through 12 hours later.

The app was handy to check status.

Please update your experience to assist others. Hopefully your approval should be tomorrow.

So I just got a notification that my report was approved. Took a day and a half.

Just to recap, I submitted the report through the app as the site wasn't working for me. It went through successfully, but when I tried going into the app the next day to check the status of my report, the app wouldn't work (connection kept timing out).

You can still check your status on the website though, so do this if the app doesn't work. The URL is:

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

• Like 2

I submitted 1 online on 11 November and received the approval by the evening of 12 November. I submitted another (for my partner) online on 13 November and I'm still waiting...it's "pending". Last time submitted both within 20 minutes of each other and one was approved within the same day, and the other 3 days later.

My question is if it's "pending" beyond the report date, does one have to go in person to get it confirmed?

I wish there was a bit more consistency. When you ring up the number, they tell you it's "pending"...which of course I know.  

40 minutes ago, samtam said:

My question is if it's "pending" beyond the report date, does one have to go in person to get it confirmed?

There is no rule for online pending status as to going in to do it in person. Having a printout of the pending report should be enough so that you would not be fined if you went in after the allowed 7 days after rule.

For mailed in reports they say to check with the local office if you do not get the receipt in the mail by 30 days after your report date.

On 11/17/2020 at 12:19 PM, ubonjoe said:

There is no rule for online pending status as to going in to do it in person. Having a printout of the pending report should be enough so that you would not be fined if you went in after the allowed 7 days after rule.

For mailed in reports they say to check with the local office if you do not get the receipt in the mail by 30 days after your report date.

Thanks. It finally came. No notification email, but I checked on the site.