German company signs deal to service giant power plant

geovalin

Man PrimeServ, the after-sales brand of German-based MAN Energy Solutions SE, on Thursday said it has signed a five-year service agreement for a 200MW power plant in Kandal province’s Lvea Em district.

The plant is one of two main generators comprising a 400MW heavy fuel oil power facility.

The other plant will be powered by a 200MW generator from Helsinki-listed Wartsila Oyj Abp and built by China Gezhouba Group Corp subsidiary CGGC-UN Power Co Ltd.

read more https://www.phnompenhpost.com/business/german-company-signs-deal-service-giant-power-plant

51 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

more pollution ... think different in different times ...

Clean Electric power for the Electric cars  hey . Not so Clean as I said before  and  Expensive to buy  the Electric Vehicles .   :jap:   ????

"Giant Power Plant" stop kidding, this is a small power plant. I was building 2,000MW Power plants in UK in the '60s. Largest individual generating sets were 1,000MW. Worked on the design and construction of Ratchburi Power Station here in the '90s with a capacity of 3,645MW.

• Like 1

On 11/18/2020 at 4:30 AM, Estrada said:

"Giant Power Plant" stop kidding, this is a small power plant. I was building 2,000MW Power plants in UK in the '60s. Largest individual generating sets were 1,000MW. Worked on the design and construction of Ratchburi Power Station here in the '90s with a capacity of 3,645MW.

Hi

I'm looking at this Cambodian service contract and saw you worked on

Power plants in Thailand.

As a project engineer I have worked on power plants in Africa and Europe.

Could you advise a route to establish oneself in Asia.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers 

Jack