BTS to BMA: Give us Bt8-bn train operation fee or we will stop running Green Line

webfact

I sure hate it for those that need that train system. The city was once over loaded with vehicles, I wonder what it is going to be like without that train if they shut down. 

Another barrier that will soon need a solution not only from the government but by the people that rely on it daily. Another life support issue....????????????????

22 hours ago, Pravda said:

Minimum wage in UK is 1600 Euros per month.

Lets make the cost of public transport 700 Euros a month.

Perhaps if the middle class in the western world was obliterated the same way like in Thailand you would understand the arrogance of your post.

Or maybe not.

If your looking for arrogance, try the mirror.

Capping the fares at a reasonable level makes the service available to a large percentage of the population, obviously something you object to.

The daily fare cap in London is more than the daily minimum wage, ever heard of working poverty?

1 hour ago, sandyf said:

If your looking for arrogance, try the mirror.

Capping the fares at a reasonable level makes the service available to a large percentage of the population, obviously something you object to.

The daily fare cap in London is more than the daily minimum wage, ever heard of working poverty?

Nope. It's definitely you. I'm not a brit but a 5 second Google search showed the attached chart 

This is for unlimited rides everywhere. 

In Bangkok when you take a BTS it doesn't grant you any transfers. A lot of people take 2-3 different public transports to get to work and pay for each and every one of them. 

I wonder if your pension was cut 90% would you still find 65 baht affordable. 

Screenshot_20201120_111050_com.android.chrome.jpg

21 hours ago, Pravda said:

Nope. It's definitely you. I'm not a brit but a 5 second Google search showed the attached chart 

This is for unlimited rides everywhere. 

In Bangkok when you take a BTS it doesn't grant you any transfers. A lot of people take 2-3 different public transports to get to work and pay for each and every one of them. 

I wonder if your pension was cut 90% would you still find 65 baht affordable. 

Screenshot_20201120_111050_com.android.chrome.jpg

Obviously not a brit or you may understand the fares/zones.

Bottom line, BTS cap at about 20% of minimum wage, TFL cap at nearly or over minimum wage, depending on payment, contactless or card.

Single stop fare for cash on London tube is £6(240 baht), remind me, how much on BTS.