Any places with a plant based meat burger for less than 200 baht?

Hal65

28 minutes ago, digger70 said:

plant based meat burger for less than 200 baht?

What's a Plant based meat burger?

If  there's Meat you can call it a Meat Burger 

If it Ain't Meat you can call it a Fish/Seafood/Egg/ Veg Burger .

Not a Plant base Meat burger Because there's No Meat in the Bloody Burger.

It is not a "Burger" it is a bun with vegies in it!

Meat is meat and plants are plants and let not the two meet!

53 minutes ago, DekDaeng said:

burger me!

No thanks. 

I believe all the many real straight meat eaters involved  in this thread all want proper edible real meat burgers.  They don't want any other type of queer or substitute alternatives for the real thing!

I believe "vegies burgerers" should burger off with their fake substitutes and plank(ton) themselves back in their own Utopia  

Veg is veg and meat is meat!!

Edited by fangless
  • Like 1

* Yes * restaurant is just off Thappraya road ( the road leading down to sea where all the Russian shops eland restaurants are) , opposite the court house . 
Yes has a good menu and the best burgers I’ve tasted. It’s all vegan there. Lovely people too, wifi and also coffees ,smoothies etc vegan. It’s half way down that road on right side. Air con !!!!

8 hours ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

You are not correct there is no veggies in those burgers they are created and made  in a lab.

You are of course correct and I apologise profusely!   :sorry:

PS;  My excuse for the error is that I was temporarily brain dead after an experimental taste test of one of them.

On 11/20/2020 at 1:09 AM, Hal65 said:

Curious what options are available for trying these out at a restaraunt.

Side note, Villa Market has Beyond bugers and other plant based meats in the frozen section.

Lets Plant Meat burgers are a local business operating out of Thailand and their plant based burgers are very tasty and were selling for 75Baht a burger at Tesco outlets ... here is their website which contains their details and where they sell their burgers.

https://www.letsplantmeat.co/

Enjoy !

• Like 1

Sometimes I fancy a salad, but am yet to find a suitable meat based salad taste-a-like product.

Stupid I know...but so is trying to find a veggie product to taste like a burger. Just stick to your lentils and dhal that tastes like....lentils and dhal.

...also I would never go to restaurant that encourages man-buns and elephant pants.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/20/2020 at 7:21 PM, 2530Ubon said:

You can't just stop them breeding and breathing - you have to physically kill them.

Kill Them!    Do you mean the Animals or the vegans?

The vegans  want to slaughter all the animals and thereby kill mankind but on the other hand the (full on) vegans kill themselves eventually anyway!