larvidchr

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:oCongratulations all TV members

You are now officially a happy lot :o

We have beaten the thread "things that irritate me" :bah:

I admit, I shamelessly have tried to keep this thread alive, therefore I have subtracted my own posts from the "Happy" thread.

To be fair I have done the same with the OP's posts in the "Irritate" thread.

We are now 1 post ahead :D

Please dont stop keeping this thread going, it will be better than Prozac, if you feel a bit down one day, start reading this thread from the beginning, chances are you will be feeling warm all over, and grinning from ear to ear when you reach the end.

Congratulations again, and thank you all, this has made me real happy today. ;)

:D:bah::D:D

Edited by larvidchr

ive just got home from my last day at work for 7 weeks. :D

tomorrow night i fly to singapore and saturday morning i'll be in bangers and on my beloved rambuttri street.

saturday night i'll be partying with dave and the katoey 10 in the chappel rambuttri giving out alter wine and pepperony pizza to any bugger that wants a piece. :D

i got to tell you punters,

im that bloody happy that ive just craped in my undies and excuse me, as i have to get to the dunny. :o

thank you very much. :D

the reverend to beat all reverends,

terence.

saturday night i'll be partying with dave and the katoey 10 in the chappel rambuttri giving out alter wine and pepperony pizza to any bugger that wants a piece. :o

gooranya Terry...a was expected to invite for a coffe at freo and talk footy.....but well, next time! have a great time in LOS...and now there are good sales so you can buy cheap new undies :D

Edited by torito

saturday night i'll be partying with dave and the katoey 10 in the chappel rambuttri giving out alter wine and pepperony pizza to any bugger that wants a piece. :D

gooranya Terry...a was expected to invite for a coffe at freo and talk footy.....but well, next time! have a great time in LOS...and now there are good sales so you can buy cheap new undies :D

cricky's mate,

you look like something that my mates got on his farm and not a top bleeding aussie from good old freo. :D

anyway,

ill be back in mid july and we will knock over a coffee at good old gino's. the eye candy is excellent . :bah:

but im not talking about bloody footy as its driving me insane at the moment. :o

lets have a chat about cracking looking thai girls instead, as that far more intellectual and stimulating. :bah:

terence

Was riding my bike along the River Lea in East London today when I spotted a Pigeon flapping about in the water, I stopped to look and it seemed to try to make its way towards me when 2 water bids came towards it to attack it, it got over to the waters edge and even though I dont like pigeons I felt obliged to help it as there was no way it could get out on its own. I bent down and could see that it had a mousetrap fixed on its leg. I lifted it out of the water and took the mousetrap off, it tried to fly but couldn't due to its feathers being wet so it went into some grass to dry out.

Made me feel happy to of saved the life of something that would have otherwise died a slow agonising death. Hopefully I'll get some good karma from it but I asked Buddha to give my credit of good karma to someone else who may need it.

Here is the saved pigeon.

post-46010-1180010969_thumb.jpg

lets have a chat about cracking looking thai girls instead, as that far more intellectual and stimulating. :D

Done...at Ginos....being a bloody aussie, the suggestion of talking about footy was just to motivate you, but I was intended to drive the conversation to where you know... :o

Was riding my bike along the River Lea in East London today when I spotted a Pigeon flapping about in the water, I stopped to look and it seemed to try to make its way towards me when 2 water bids came towards it to attack it, it got over to the waters edge and even though I dont like pigeons I felt obliged to help it as there was no way it could get out on its own. I bent down and could see that it had a mousetrap fixed on its leg. I lifted it out of the water and took the mousetrap off, it tried to fly but couldn't due to its feathers being wet so it went into some grass to dry out.

Made me feel happy to of saved the life of something that would have otherwise died a slow agonising death. Hopefully I'll get some good karma from it but I asked Buddha to give my credit of good karma to someone else who may need it.

Well done keebone, the big one up in the sky owes you one, even if it is only a small one, :D makes me happy to, not a nice way to go for that poor bird, if you had not been there to save it.

Kind regards :o

Yesterday I wasn't feeling too good. Maybe I was developing a fever.

This morning what do you know? I improved nitnoy. I think its 50/50 how I will end up feeling, not 100% bad.

I hope to take my old bones out of the hotel so I can get some color and fresh (cough, cough) Bangkok air. This is happiness, really.

its 9.00am,

and i'll be on the plane at 9.30pm tonight winging my way back to my favorite country in the whole <deleted> world. :D

how good is that punters. :o

and a very special,

terence of rambuttri

My Thai ladyboy is learning to drive. And we made it through the day without getting killed!!!! Hallelujah!!!!!

Congratulations 'farang prince', I wish that after he learn, he can post a reply in this topic saying "I am happy today becuase my boyfriend bought me a car" :o ...have fun!

My Thai ladyboy is learning to drive. And we made it through the day without getting killed!!!! Hallelujah!!!!!

Congratulations 'farang prince', I wish that after he learn, he can post a reply in this topic saying "I am happy today becuase my boyfriend bought me a car" :D ...have fun!

Torito, I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for that post. More likely it will be "My boyfriend bought me a tank." :o

made me happy to read it :o!

'keebone' the pigeon is a lucky one....happy to read such a nice wish

Brother in law got back from his business trip last night.

And today, he brought the family out to Disneyland.

I got the whole day to myself.

Laundry in the washer.

I had a slow leisurely shower and slathered on my favourite BodyShop vanilla lotion and enjoying a hurry free lunch and typing.

Yep....its a lovely day!

My son turned one and he's walking around trying to attack the poor dog! Tried to get into the dried dog food too.I love kids want many more like him.

Edited by Momo8

.....I love kids want many more like him.

Beautiful.....kids are never the same...they are like the fingers of our hands...but they give real meaning to life....

They grow faster than one would want... so do not waste any moment.....all the best 'Momo8'