Tourists can have confidence in us, say Pattaya police

webfact

1 minute ago, DefaultName said:

Words are easy, behave like real police and you'll get the respect due to real police.

Words are easy, true. Behave like a tourist who respects police and you'll get the respect due a real tourist. Otherwise, you may need a lil' attitude adjustment.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, brommers said:

Do you think I could ask him to repay me for the bribe I had to pay one of his officers to release a friend from arrest in a drug sting case? I have the name and bank account number of the officer. Should I send it to him?

only if you fancy Xmas back home.

• Haha 1

They are very corrupt, you only have to look at a vid. on you tube concerning a New Zealand bloke 'Tim Sharkey' who feeds hundreds of stray dogs at Pattaya, a few years ago a few Thai policemen organised a 'break-in' at his apartment in which gold necklaces and money was stolen,Tim, not a shy man,also very muscular and large called them out, right outside there police station and inside it, well, they just didn't know what to do with 'Big Tim' who proceeded to call them what they were 'Thieves' I think it worked and Tim got his jewellery back, this was out and out a conspiracy by the Thai police that failed because of his actions to call them what they were and they backed down as the cowards that they were. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Edwin Cameron said:

I think it worked and Tim got his jewellery back

you are wrong ! he got nothing back and since he is having a very low profile, not showing his dirty life anymore, because someone important explained him that it was now time to shut up, and he obeyed as a pennysless that he is...

• Haha 1