Guidelines issued for people who had contact with Chiang Mai Covid-19 patient

webfact

8 hours ago, Natai Beach said:

Another reason why Thailand has been so successful containing covid. A great effective system without the nonsense of other countries that have failed so dismally. 

They were at the forefront of it during the March -April outbreak. Thousands of volunteers over the country manning road blocks temperature checks etc etc.  

The thai bashers will be on this thread, bagging the Thais for this single infection while ignoring the millions of new infections this month in their own countries. 

I won't be bagging the Thais, they've done very well. I will be bagging the moronic woman who ignored all her symptoms so she could party on. Brains of an amoeba.

• Like 2

Another reason why Thailand has been so successful containing covid. A great effective system without the nonsense of other countries that have failed so dismally. 

They were at the forefront of it during the March -April outbreak. Thousands of volunteers over the country manning road blocks temperature checks etc etc.  

The thai bashers will be on this thread, bagging the Thais for this single infection while ignoring the millions of new infections this month in their own countries. 

These people who check are highly hit and miss . My wife went from samui to issan twice by car . First time was around April and people came and took her details and told her she couldn’t leave the house till they said , they checked her temp etc and done this for around 3-4 days out of 14  . After that she never heard or seen them again . Second time was in July done same trip and first day same thing and second day same temp test etc and after that never seen or heard again . 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sandyf said:

You should read the whole article.

"If they are unable to be confined at home, the Chiang Mai Provincial Communicable Disease Committee has established a quarantine facility for high-risk close contacts."

So they have quarantine at home now ? They already know this doesn't work based on what happened early this year.

6 hours ago, Oldie said:

People might have no symptoms and might have to do many things. Would you move to a special quarantine facility if you don't have any symptoms? I think some people will avoid this. If they develop symptoms that need medical attention they might go to a doctor if the symptoms are severe enough. 

Speculation on what people may or may not do has no validity.

Praise given where praise due. I personally am really grateful for what the the Thai health authorities have achieved - comparisons are odious but when I see the mess made of the British NHS by incompetent and greedy politicians I'm glad and relieved to be living through this deadly deadly pandemic here in Thailand rather than suffering like my family in Britain.

8 hours ago, 5633572526 said:

So you nor anyone you know has ever gone to work with a cold or flu like symptoms??

pretty normal behavior in the cold and flu season in the USA and every country I have ever been to.

especially in the land where the government tells you there is no covid why would you worry about it.

Duh. Because she just returned from Burma, where they are looking at 1,000 to 1,600 new cases a day. Does it not make sense to apply some additional caution, and respect for the health and welfare of others, under those circumstances, if you have virus like symptoms? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I won't be bagging the Thais, they've done very well. I will be bagging the moronic woman who ignored all her symptoms so she could party on. Brains of an amoeba.

Brains of a bargirl.

Millions in Europe, USA etc with the same attitude though. Look at the result. At least they were wearing masks.

Edited by Natai Beach

17 hours ago, sandyf said:

You should read the whole article.

"If they are unable to be confined at home, the Chiang Mai Provincial Communicable Disease Committee has established a quarantine facility for high-risk close contacts."

How did she from Masai to Chang Rai? Are the old green buses still going? 

On 11/30/2020 at 7:03 AM, rupert the bear said:

strange behaviour,ill with covid symptoms but must go everywhere.what can you say?looks like the taxis were ok but the rest of the time,lets  see what the results of  a few tests say,bizarre behaviour,hopefully we will be lucky.cant she be charged with this behaviour?

Hope so , and be made to pay the cost of people who get infected together  with the costs of the authorities who are having to track and test. 

• Like 1

On 11/30/2020 at 8:38 AM, 5633572526 said:

So you nor anyone you know has ever gone to work with a cold or flu like symptoms??

pretty normal behavior in the cold and flu season in the USA and every country I have ever been to.

especially in the land where the government tells you there is no covid why would you worry about it.

Yes but this VIrus is more infectious then a cold, flu bug. Perhaps people will wear a mask of they get a cold or flu from now on.

I have a cold sore virus which is with me for ever. I always wear a mask when I feel a sore is coming on even before the present pandemic.

Don't forget if you do contract covid 19 from this woman ,

to collect your 100,000 Baht from the good business people

of Chiang Mai,there might be a bit back peddling if a few

people come forward.......err!. prove you got it from her.

regards Worgeordie