Need a white anti mould silicone sealant

Brer

I have trudged around Global and local hardware shops looking for a white anti mould silicone sealant that I can use in my shower areas. The other thing I have found is clear mildew resistant sealer it will be a last resort unless someone can point me in the right direction to acquire my real need.

The nearest Homepro is 140kms away but willing to travel.

I am aware of some UK brands available online but would rather acquire locally if there is a product available.

I tried Lazada and Homepro online, thanks for the thought.

Obviously Homepro can not feature every product they sell online just wondered if someone has come across a product in like Hopepro or Megahome or even knows of a 3M or Unibond distributor.

6 minutes ago, Brer said:

I tried Lazada and Homepro online, thanks for the thought.

Obviously Homepro can not feature every product they sell online just wondered if someone has come across a product in like Hopepro or Megahome or even knows of a 3M or Unibond distributor.

I know that 3M has an anti-mould clear silicone, and I bought it at Homepro, but I don't know if it's available in white.

4 minutes ago, Susco said:

I know that 3M has an anti-mould clear silicone, and I bought it at Homepro, but I don't know if it's available in white.

If it comes to it I guess the clear will have to do just it looks neater and blends better in my opinion in white.

17 hours ago, Brer said:

I will give that a try

I hope you do. Most people ignore this video preferring to come up with a more difficult and expensive solution without ever trying it. The bleach remedy is nothing short of a miracle. You go to bed, wake up, and it's like Santa arrived overnight as the mold is all gone, completely disappeared without a trace leaving beautiful, shiny silicone that looks like it is brand new. It's one of the most extraordinary DIY tricks I have ever seen.

My friend is a professional tiler, he says no matter how much you spend on an anti mould silicone it always appears.

But, you can make your silicone look like new again for peanuts..

1 x pair of rubber gloves

1/2 x litre of household bleach

1 x Paper kitchen roll

1 x container

Tear off sheets of kitchen roll, fold each piece over and over into a 2 inch wide x length pad, fold as many as you need to cover the silicone in one go. Start at the furthest point and move backwards to avoid bleach burn.

Gloves on, cover the silicone with the first strip (pad) and pour bleach on it, making sure it is stuck to the silicone, then overlap the next strip so it sticks to the first and pour bleach onto it, do the same to cover the whole of the silicone making sure contact is made throughout.

Leave for about three hours, gloves on, drag off the paper pads/strips and dump in the container. Shower off all the bleach thoroughly,  put the bleached paper mush into the toilet and leave for an hour, it will bring that back to life too.

Heh presto you have new looking silicone...Done mine this way many times....????

• Thanks 1