Thailand's Cabinet Reshuffle Fuels Possibility for Marijuana Reform

snoop1130

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

An unregulated cannabis industry worth billions of Baht has also rapidly developed across the country, with many marijuana shops and dispensaries appearing.

Anutins undercover vote buying scheme.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Personally I would be for most issues that Thaksin is against. Many innocent people were shot dead during his previous 'campaign' against alleged drug dealers.  

I understand your stance being a person who doesn't like Thaksin, however, he was a dually elected PM by the people as was his sister and would be again if a vote is clean as would his sister. As for charges made against them by unelected thugs with guns who stole the country, they don't stand. Never forget who gave the order to shoot unarmed protesters in a temple grounds then proceeded to bully and threaten the very brave nurse.

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The debate has been further complicated by the opposition from Prime Minister Srettha and his Pheu Thai Party, and the influence of Thaksin Shinawatra, an influential figure within the party who is against cannabis use.

Seems like "against cannabis use" then will be the favourite...:whistling:

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Personally I would be for most issues that Thaksin is against. Many innocent people were shot dead during his previous 'campaign' against alleged drug dealers.  

taxsin was a cop before, and i am sure he would love to get the pigs back on his side by making it illegal again. thus helping his friends in making it easier for them to pocket corrupt money by catching tokers. just look at which hospital he stayed at when his life hung by a thread

• Agree 1

Is it just me or have there been more and more articles recently of deranged  " cannabis addicts" murdering their families and others.  Maybe the media is complicit in this.  What happened to yaba?    It's going to be hard to put the toothpaste back in the tube.  Lot of money involved but maybe not going into the right pockets.