Joke in bad taste lands actress in trouble with LGBTQI community

webfact

11 hours ago, fangless said:

I thought I would “Google”the  definition of “queer” (I wish I hadn’t) and ended up with this from Cosmopolitan;

To Pasciucco, queerness encompasses an intersection of identities. She adds that the term queer indicates an “individual who self-identifies as either Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer (also sometimes called “questioning”), intersex, and or asexual, aka the LGBTQIA+ community. For Pasciucco herself, she also utilizes the + sign when referring to the queer community, to indicate pangender or pansexual individuals, and even those in alternative relationship communities, such as polyamory, kink, or non-monogamy.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a25243218/queer-meaning-definition/

<deleted> me dead! This <deleted>s getting out of control mate!

O Gracious Lord in Heaven,

protect us from evil liberal PC,

let Thailand be Thailand,

where we can crack a joke,

and people just take it for what it is,

a playful joke without Hidden Meaning,

and nobodies Innerchild is Hurt,

Thank You Lord,

Amen

• Like 2

Every joke and non joke is a offence for the lgbtqctodnm-[smdvov''45678 community . There are 2 genders ,and you can be straight , gay , or bi . All the rest is just bull.... .

2 genders , male or female , or you got a D or a V , if you have the 2  you can be called by 1 of the 2 by form of choice on passport ( and there is not a lot of hermaphrodites around which do not have 1 of the 2 not present anymore ).

3 forms of sex , or you like other sex , or you like same sex , or you like both . You not like any ok , so thats called straight . You like all , ok , thats bi , nothing more nothing less .

ohh oh , but im different , sorry we all different , we are all human and all humans are differnt , does not mean we have to find a letter or number in the system to give your specific situation a name .

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Inepto Cracy said:

LGBTQI must be the american dream, the QI

is internal energy.

So it stands for, Liberty, Guns, Beer, T*ts and internal energy.

Why has the world adopted to speaking hyrogliphics?

Maybe people cant type out laugh out loud.....

I've always thought it as Lets Go By Train. Now QI has appeared I am phu ...

5 minutes ago, Mister MXYZPTLK said:

Did anyone take a close look at her photo?  In it, she appears to be cross eyed.  It is a very strange photo. Now very flattering.

Marks out of 2 ...?

I'd give her 1 ????

• Haha 1

We live in such a free World now that you're not allowed to open your mouth anymore in fear of offending someone and get dragged through hell for it. And it doesn't matter what it is. There'll always be someone offended.

Saw a post in jokes forum.... asking to remove all the statues of great thinkers because stupid people are offended...

Let me add, we need to remove all the Earth globes from shelves, as flat Earthers could be offended...

Some freedom!

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

any guesses what X,Y,Z might be when we get to use the whole alphabet?

Reserved for those identifying as X-Person, Yodzilla & Zorro. (F is for Furry & D is for Dinosaur. Until D is replaced by the more PC S, for Scaly, because the people identifying as contemporary Reptiles feel left out. R being taken by the Rocks - the true silicon of genders & nothing to do with the dimestore steroid shelf.)

Edited by onebir
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, fangless said:

What the hell is the difference between "gay" and "queer" I thought they were one and the same.  If not should we not add "poofs" and a few other terms of endearment to the list as well.

What annoys me is that they commandeer words that used to mean something else and then get upset when the rest of us use the word wrong in their opinion.

I hate that they took "gay" and destroyed the true meaning. It used to be a happy word. They should have made up their own word instead of stealing it.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mr mr said:

so a community that makes up less than 10 percent of the population dictates morality to all ? 

frack off. 

You might hurt the feelings of the less than 10% population Thai Visa morality brigade with that comment. 

Many first world countries make up less than 10% of the world's population. Do they matter?

Different Unions around the world probably make up less than 10% of their countries population but they carry a lot of weight and persuasion.

Australian Aboriginals make up less than 10% of the population but they have huge rights.

White South Africans were less than 10%.

The world moves on. For better or worse it's yet to be seen. 

I've made similar comments as yours many times

but I try to be more open minded these days and not say its all a load of nonsense. I look for the humour in it all actually and compare it to the "Right to have Babies" scene in Monty Pythons Life of Brian.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I hate that they took "gay" and destroyed the true meaning. It used to be a happy word. They should have made up their own word instead of stealing it.

I think both gay and queer were first used as derogatory terms for homosexuals by heterosexuals, who later adopted them (as an act of defiance back in the day when there was real stigma...).

Just now, onebir said:

I think both gay and queer were first used as derogatory terms for homosexuals by heterosexuals, who later adopted them (as an act of defiance back in the day when there was real stigma...).

I agree about queer, but not gay. I never heard any homosexual called gay till they stole it and subverted it to the cause.

Perhaps in another country.