Woman stabbed in another random assault case in Udon Thani

webfact

Woman stabbed in another random assault case in Udon Thani

By The Nation

800_5a6d7137f2a9e72.jpg?v=1607843498

In another case of a random brutal attack by an armed person, a woman in Udon Thani province was slashed with a knife on Saturday night.

Police were notified about the attack at around 9pm and went to rescue a Grab Food delivery employee. The woman suffered an injury on the right shoulder.

The victim said that when she was riding a motorcycle, a man charged at her and tried to stab her with a knife. She then speeded up to get away but the assailant was able to slash her.

A knife was recovered from the area, which is in police custody for investigation. The alleged assailant is absconding.

The incident follows another horrific incident in Udon Thani on December 5 when a man, suspected to be under the influence of drugs, allegedly killed two people and injured six, including high-school girls.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30399532

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-12-14

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Dear me.

Udon is starting to lose its status as the 'must visit' city after Hua Hin. Pattaya has lost its charm for the present, so Udon was the natural substitute. 

I used to go to Udon every month. Go to 'Feed the fish', the Chinese quarter and eat at the DoHome restaurant. I will not be going now until they have caught this slasher.

Just too dangerous.

Edited by owl sees all
  • Confused 3

Did the cops just pick up the knife with bare hands and throw it in the back off a pickup? coz that is what they did with the weapons when we were involved in an incident 5yrs ago  riding a M/C. And they didn't turn up till the next morning!   Lets hope the cops take finger prints, and catch this SOB ASAP.