SCB Easy On Andriod No Longer Works

Attempted to do a bill pay with SCB Easy from my Andriod phone and got served up with the message that the application is no longer compatible with Andriod phones.  ????
Anyone else run into this problem?  You can't even find it on the PlayStore app either.

25 minutes ago, connda said:

Attempted to do a bill pay with SCB Easy from my Andriod phone and got served up with the message that the application is no longer compatible with Andriod phones.  ????
Anyone else run into this problem?  You can't even find it on the PlayStore app either.

I don't use SCB...but I just found SCB Easy app in play store for installation....look again ?

2 hours ago, Sophon said:

Is your phone jailbroken? If not, then maybe you are running a too old version of Android, the app requires version 6.0 or newer.

That's just changed since November then.  SCB Easy worked fine on Adroid 5+ last month when I used it last. 

With the Oppo phone I have i don't have an option to upgrade to version 6+.  I love this built-in obsolescence c**p. 

5 minutes ago, connda said:

That's just changed since November then.  SCB Easy worked fine on Adroid 5+ last month when I used it last. 

Sounds as if SCB has been overdue with upgrading their security.

Most other bank apps stopped working on Android 5 more than a year ago

Edited by Susco

2 hours ago, connda said:

With the Oppo phone I have i don't have an option to upgrade to version 6+.  I love this built-in obsolescence c**p. 

A good reason to use iPhones, they are supported for 5+ years.