Who's your favorite comedian?

Lacessit

13 hours ago, Pilotman said:

I'm quite an upbeat and happy individual, I just don't like  the human race much.  In just 4 million short years, we have managed to ruin a most beauty celestial object and we are doing it faster and more comprehensively each year that goes by.  Animals I love, people,  or more precisely humanity as a species, not so much, but 'bored and sad', hardly ever, unless it's playing golf.   

Yeah, you sound like a bunch of fun in one massive package. Probably too much to handle for us deadly "bad people called humans".

Just 4 million short years??? Have your years been cut individually shorter than other "bad people called humans" years? Maybe you consider yourself 1 million years old?
However, just to clarify for you. 4 million years is long time, and as evolution has been going on both positive and negative things has been hapening. Just maybe this is the maximum time span for what you consider beautyful celestial objects.

Now to the most fun part, you know those "bad people called humans". The ones that you are not so much in love with. Just to point it out to you. You are most probably a human. Does that mean, you do not like yourself so much, or has it gone as far as you came to the point where you actually hate yourself? Another possible scenario, could of course be that you consider yourself better than those "bad people called humans". How is it really Mr. Pilot?

And then it sounds like you don´t have any love for the sport called golf. Why is that? It´s a perfect way of getting exercise, spending time in nature and not destroying more of the planet. Sounds like something you should consider loving a little bit more.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dagfinnur Traustason said:

Yeah, you sound like a bunch of fun in one massive package. Probably too much to handle for us deadly "bad people called humans".

Just 4 million short years??? Have your years been cut individually shorter than other "bad people called humans" years? Maybe you consider yourself 1 million years old?
However, just to clarify for you. 4 million years is long time, and as evolution has been going on both positive and negative things has been hapening. Just maybe this is the maximum time span for what you consider beautyful celestial objects.

Now to the most fun part, you know those "bad people called humans". The ones that you are not so much in love with. Just to point it out to you. You are most probably a human. Does that mean, you do not like yourself so much, or has it gone as far as you came to the point where you actually hate yourself? Another possible scenario, could of course be that you consider yourself better than those "bad people called humans". How is it really Mr. Pilot?

And then it sounds like you don´t have any love for the sport called golf. Why is that? It´s a perfect way of getting exercise, spending time in nature and not destroying more of the planet. Sounds like something you should consider loving a little bit more.

bit off topic don't you think?  You need to chill mate, my post didn't need a James Joyce Ulysses reply, but you do rather prove my personal point, that I can't really be that  bothered with 'people'. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

bit off topic don't you think?  You need to chill mate, my post didn't need a James Joyce Ulysses reply, but you do rather prove my personal point, that I can't really be that  bothered with 'people'. 

No, that´s right! I better give it to you in short version then. ????

I guess you are one of the people, and as you describe it, it´s probably time that you apply social distancing on yourself. ????

And, as a n extra point. Yes! Your comments need all the replies they can get, when you are distancing yourself from your own race. Hillarious!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Lacessit said:

If you like crude and gross insult comedy, he's pretty good at it.

To me, the best comedians are the ones who can have me ROFL without a single swear word.

Anyone remember Jackie Gleason and Frank Fontaine?

Yes FB is very extreme and not just swearing, which does not bother me in context. I swear. Everybody I know swears. Swearing gives emphasis.   I'm not really interested in most of  these old dead comedians.  Peter Kay does not swear, is very funny and human but is relatively modern. There is a wealth of young and original talent performing these days and I can see no good reason to look for comedy from decades ago. I have come to the conclusion that some comedy does not age well and does not pass from generation to generation.

Jim Davidson fans might be interested to note that he remains actively supporting the ex service community and that he has his own subscription channel(s). He also posts daily topical rants on youtube and will release a never-before-aired/completely unedited show by the late Freddie Starr on his subscription channel on Christmas Eve.

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 1

On 12/19/2020 at 2:12 PM, CharlieH said:

What about Freddie Starr ! Raving lunatic and the eating of a hamster....lol

Freddie always blew hot and cold with me. Here's one of his funnier moments with Shirley Bassey trying to keep a straight face.

• Haha 1