90-day online reporting not available?

3 minutes ago, DogNo1 said:

Mail-in is always reliable.  Never frustrated with the process.

1.  Not always.  Have had go missing.

2.  Not all offices accept.

3.  Contact with 3rd party required when supposed to avoid.

4.  Copies of documents required - may require even more contact.

5,  10 baht stamp mandated - good luck finding.

6.  Always extra stress as must transit half dozen or more people and always seems to take longer than expected.

On-line is far better when/if it works.

Your experience is different than mine.  I complete the application and make the required photocopies myself and send them by registered mail with a three-baht stamp on the return envelope.    No problems with Chang Wattana over several years.  There is a required documents checklist on ThaiVisa that I follow.

I just had a very easy experience (Nonthaburi).  At first I tried the iOS app, it returns instantly with "service error" or something.  But the website worked fine for me.  Got a pending pdf and 2 days later got an email saying it was approved.  Logged back into the website and printed the approval and the sheet for passport.  Set a reminder for next time in 90 days.  Mine was due in 14 days from when I did it online.

30 minutes ago, DogNo1 said:

Your experience is different than mine.  I complete the application and make the required photocopies myself and send them by registered mail with a three-baht stamp on the return envelope.    No problems with Chang Wattana over several years.  There is a required documents checklist on ThaiVisa that I follow.

And I used for many years as had never been allowed to use on-line due to 2003 last entry - but have had to made trip to CW to confirm receipt when none returned and the official requirement is 10 baht stamp as part of documents checklist.  Sometimes they returned documents and weight could be more than 3 baht but in recent times had just returned receipt so really no need for the 10 baht stamp.

Yes, fortunately the three-baht stamp seems adequate now as they only return the slip.  I have been lucky not to have any problems.  I always keep my Thai Post record of delivery in case I have to go in to verify receipt of the report.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

I assume are incorrectly calling submitting a 90 day report signing in. It is a report and not just signing something and leaving.

the officers lok at my sign in date.....like latest was 7th dec......i signed in before this date so now I have to sign in again before 7th march 2021......have done this for years.......11 to be precise

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DogNo1 said:

Mail-in is always reliable.  Never frustrated with the process.

Not in my experience it isn't! The bungling incompetent post office serving my local immigration office (Rayong) tend to adopt an extremely leisurely attitude towards the delivery of mailed-in EMS reports after receipt from the district sorting office. Once they hung on to 1 such report of mine for 3 whole working days before finally getting their finger out to to the necessary!!

20 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

......as was mine and still is...... since early October!

Get ready to do it in person or by post!

Fortunately I have better things to do with my time than trying to find a parking place in the Jomtien roadworks.

• Haha 1

On 12/20/2020 at 1:00 PM, mtls2005 said:

Assuming you're in the proper reporting window -15 to 0, then that message means you need to report in person. For whatever reason(s), the 90-day reporting system has some flaws. Many, many, many, many similar reports here and on FB. In fact, reports of failure to get to page 2 seem to be outstripping reports of success these days.

The mobile app (Android, at least for me) seems to be complete toast, can't even connect these days, been that way for a week or so. I get the "Service Error" or "Cannot connect or timeout" error messages. Could connect and log-in as of a few weeks ago.

Just done mine on a PC.  No problems.  The first time I did it last year, I had many failed attempts before I found out the it won't work with a VPN running. 

This is my first successful online 90 day application after many attempts over the years .The form was sent successfully and have received an automated reply 

" your 90-day stay notice. www.immigration.go.th You can
check status by visit www.immigration.go.th "

I was unable to find a link to see the status  of the application can anyone direct me to the link.

6 minutes ago, akampa said:

I was unable to find a link to see the status  of the application can anyone direct me to the link.

It is on the online reporting site. This link bypasses the accept terms page.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

Click the green button to check the status by entering the transaction reference number or your passport number and etc.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, akampa said:

thanks ubonjoe   found it and it has been approved but it has not given the next 90day date do I wait until they send it to me via email? thanks again

There should be a receipt print out that will have the date and you print out and attach to your passport.

19 minutes ago, akampa said:

thanks ubonjoe   found it and it has been approved but it has not given the next 90day date do I wait until they send it to me via email? thanks again

Check status again and you will click this image.png.0c20734f3bdf9ac302a51ca8a150c6d0.pngthen click view.

A web page will open that shows the approved application and then you will have a choice of printing it or the next appointment that is the receipt you can print out to put in your passport,

On 12/22/2020 at 10:32 AM, 1fortheroad said:

Is anybody still experiencing problems with the online 90 day reporting?

For the time I have spent trying to get it to work I could have done it in person!!

90-day online address reporting stopped working for me this month.  It is due on December 29.  I have to report to my immigration office on January 5 to prove I haven't touched my bank account in the 90 days since my last retirement extension.  Does immigration flag your account so as to disable 90-day online address reporting when you have an upcoming bank book verification?

12 minutes ago, pablo el sueco said:

Does immigration flag your account so as to disable 90-day online address reporting when you have an upcoming bank book verification?

No

Ninety day reporting and a bank balance check are not tied together.

I would guess that you are unable to do the report online due to getting a new extension since you last report. Others have had the same problem.

• Thanks 1

On 12/22/2020 at 10:32 AM, 1fortheroad said:

Is anybody still experiencing problems with the online 90 day reporting?

For the time I have spent trying to get it to work I could have done it in person!!

I tried several times today (Wednesday Dec. 23rd) with no luck getting past the first page. My report isn't due until Jan. 6th so I will keep trying every day.

On 12/23/2020 at 11:48 AM, ubonjoe said:

No

Ninety day reporting and a bank balance check are not tied together.

I would guess that you are unable to do the report online due to getting a new extension since you last report. Others have had the same problem.

Any thoughts Joe on why those of us who recently (October 2020 for me) received a new extension (1 year retirement O visa in my case) would be having problems? I have successfully completed 3 TM47 reports online this year (2020). I have tried Chrome, Firefox, IE & Edge browsers multiple times each with no luck.

Edited by BobinBKK
Spelling

10 minutes ago, BobinBKK said:

Any thoughts Joe on why those of us who recently (October 2020 for me) received a new extension (1 year retirement O visa in my case) would be having problems? I have successfully completed 3 TM47 reports online this year (2020). I have tried Chrome, Firefox, IE & Edge browsers multiple times each with no luck.

Getting a new extension may be the reason you are unable to do a online report.