90-day online reporting not available?

Someone tried to do my 90-days online at my work, but it didn't work. So, Ive just tried myself on a different laptop and it gave me a vague message along the lines of “For more information about 90-days reporting contact your local immigration office”. I also tried to use the app and it said “service error”. Can anyone shed any light on this? 

11 minutes ago, farang1979 said:

Someone tried to do my 90-days online at my work, but it didn't work. So, Ive just tried myself on a different laptop and it gave me a vague message along the lines of “For more information about 90-days reporting contact your local immigration office”. I also tried to use the app and it said “service error”. Can anyone shed any light on this? 

Has it worked before?  Are you within the acceptable period to make report online?  Has anything changed since last report?  People do have issues using but often it is operator error so best to rule that out first.  

• Like 1

Assuming you're in the proper reporting window -15 to 0, then that message means you need to report in person. For whatever reason(s), the 90-day reporting system has some flaws. Many, many, many, many similar reports here and on FB. In fact, reports of failure to get to page 2 seem to be outstripping reports of success these days.

The mobile app (Android, at least for me) seems to be complete toast, can't even connect these days, been that way for a week or so. I get the "Service Error" or "Cannot connect or timeout" error messages. Could connect and log-in as of a few weeks ago.

Edited by mtls2005
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, JaiMaai said:

For online reporting the window is actually 15 days before up to 8 days before.

Now it is 15 before to the day due.

I did my online via the website last week. After filling in all the blanks, got the "pending" notice. 3 business days later got the approval email.

• Like 1

Nonthaburi only used the App, and it has been dead for a few weeks, at least.  It was an easy trip, but the aggravation started with them giving conflicting stories on my new OA insurance.  I asked the insurance agent if words like most, some, and should were appropriate terms to use in the Financial Sector.  Part of the problem with the App is Google seems to know it was breached, and ever since I started getting unsolicited emails from Grace, I have been given warnings to change passwords for other sites where I used the same password.  

I gave up trying to do 90 day online last year, as it had only worked once in 2 years of trying.

I went to Chiang Mai Immigration and in usual fashion they shrugged and said (not verbatim) 'tough, we don't care. It's nothing to do with us. We just work here.'

Anyway I decided to have another go today but there were 2 required fields greyed out on the address form. So that means another unnecessary drive to the McDonalds style 90 day check-in window.

That's the way it is, folks.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jamoroki said:

Anyway I decided to have another go today but there were 2 required fields greyed out on the address form.

It seems you got beyond page one and did not get the message to contact your local office.

What fields were grayed out?

3 hours ago, UncleMhee said:

On-line 90-day reporting can now be done between 15 days before and actual due date.

See attached graphic

1478428230_90-dayon-linereportingwindow.png.37499a519c26857d27b4c77aacfb86ee.png

3 hours ago, JohnOFphon said:

Now it is 15 before to the day due.

I did my online via the website last week. After filling in all the blanks, got the "pending" notice. 3 business days later got the approval email.

That's good news.  Thanks for the updated info.  I was caught  out by being late before.

21 minutes ago, jamoroki said:

I gave up trying to do 90 day online last year, as it had only worked once in 2 years of trying.

I went to Chiang Mai Immigration and in usual fashion they shrugged and said (not verbatim) 'tough, we don't care. It's nothing to do with us. We just work here.'

Anyway I decided to have another go today but there were 2 required fields greyed out on the address form. So that means another unnecessary drive to the McDonalds style 90 day check-in window.

That's the way it is, folks.

I was in the same boat as you, however if you persevere you will see you will get a lucky break, I have had 3 successful renewals on line in a row, next it the extension in person, so I am good with it now, albeit it the 2nd time I had to try a couple of times over a couple of days as the system was playing up, so I make sure I have time to try again as opposed to having to go in, not worth the drive and the wait. 

I have done mine online many times now ok. Last week I tried within the allowed timeframe and no success. Tried many times over a few days with no success. Went in person to Promenada in CM and did it. I asked IO about online and she just said "sometimes it doesn't work".

• Haha 1

I did mine on 15/12 (due date 29/12) and just got the approval today 21/12. I was resigned to going to MTT and had even booked a slot for Wednesday. It is the first time it took so long. Previous times approval came within a few hours. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Golden Brown said:

I did mine on Saturday (19th) and this morning just got the approval.   When I initially tried I was getting the same response, however, I tried different browsers and it worked just fine.

What browser did you use? I tried Chrome and IE and both didn't work. Also, what time of day (e.g very early morning). 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Nobody55 said:

I don't  know if it can be useful, this morning trying to do my 90 day report on line I got this page :  https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?page_id=1666 , it seems that the 90 day report can only be done in person or by mail

How did you get that when doing your 90 day report online. Was it sent to you by email after submitting the application?

That is only for reporting in person or by mail. It was written before online reporting became available.

This the site for online reporting. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

I did my 90 day report online 2 weeks ago. I had an error message the first time, sorry that I  did not note down exact details of the error message. I took quite a long time as I  was not sure about details of my address. I suspected that there is some sort of time out so I  made sure I had all the correct information ready. I tried again and filled the form in quite quickly and it was successful.

I  believe that if you take too long you will get an error.

1 hour ago, tinca tinca said:

there are SO many posts about this ONLINE reporting......why dont people just sign .....in person.....saves a lot of aggro....

and if it is NOT working....the online signing in......then complain to immigration.....

OK if you live within 10 minutes drive of MTT, otherwise a real schlep for many of us.  I've been using the online service for three years without a problem - until now. Immigration knows the system is broken but won't commit to giving a "fix" date. Totally unacceptable, but what are you gonna do?

1 hour ago, Nobody55 said:

I don't  know if it can be useful, this morning trying to do my 90 day report on line I got this page :  https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?page_id=1666 , it seems that the 90 day report can only be done in person or by mail

Maybe the rules have changed......

You click online services at the top of that link to get to the TM47 link to report online.

Edited by lopburi3

3 hours ago, farang1979 said:

What browser did you use? I tried Chrome and IE and both didn't work. Also, what time of day (e.g very early morning). 

I used both chrome and safari.   Bear in mind that if use a vpn to turn it off whilst making the application.   I did mine first thing in the morning, but on my first few tries I did get the same response as you, but just keep trying.   All the best.

• Thanks 1