Thailand reports 144 new COVID-19 cases as Anutin self isolates

webfact

58 minutes ago, Cobra666 said:

I also know people who died. From depression after being denied their real life due to lockdowns. I am sure these people don`t matter to you

Wow, really, you can read into my post that deeply.  I am impressed Carnac The Magnificent.  Enjoy your life much, when you make a post like that and looking for what?  Enjoy your day

On 12/28/2020 at 6:29 PM, Maejo Man said:

They maintained that they were going to test 10,000 at the epicenter. Sydney Australia had an outbreak of the virus just before Christmas.

70,000 people were tested on Christmas eve. Thailand really has no idea on testing, or perhaps they are scared of what the results might be!

I returned to Australia from Samui in April and to date i have had 5 tests for Covid, all negative.

19 hours ago, Huckenfell said:

In which country has this been proved ?

This is common sense, and it has been proven in the USA long time ago, that an infected person does not spread infection if he / she is wearing a mask.  And why do you think Asia is the bet to fight Corona. Could it be because they generally are better to wear a mask?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Misab said:

This is common sense, and it has been proven in the USA long time ago, that an infected person does not spread infection if he / she is wearing a mask.  And why do you think Asia is the bet to fight Corona. Could it be because they generally are better to wear a mask?

Just now, Misab said:

Should have said " do not spread infection more than about 40 cm. out."

On 12/30/2020 at 8:42 AM, ThailandRyan said:

Wow, really, you can read into my post that deeply.  I am impressed Carnac The Magnificent.  Enjoy your life much, when you make a post like that and looking for what?  Enjoy your day

I must have been right. Still no mention of the global depression and suicide pandemic

On 12/28/2020 at 1:44 PM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

What I think is more telling is the fact that the number of people the government says are "hospitalized" for CV treatment in Thailand has almost doubled over just the past week.

The source below are the shown MoPH update sheets for Dec. 28 and 21, respectively.... I'm just including the companion Twitter version as a secondary source because it includes the clear EN translations.

Screenshot_5.jpg.00292336d5bac751b6cc2de01f4aa7c3.jpg

Screenshot_4.jpg.abea6e72fc9443668ef9f49812d7282c.jpg

December 31st, 2,583 in hospital. 

Screenshot_20210101-123150_Chrome.jpg