When & Where Covic19 Vaccine in Thailand

chopper23

On 12/31/2020 at 5:08 PM, Moonlover said:

but China does not have the problem of porous borders with countries that haven't.

China borders a large number of countries!  

Which of these are

a: with ‘countries that haven’t’?

b: are porous.

Fully justified lists are essential to this inquiry.

On 12/31/2020 at 5:15 PM, Jumbo1968 said:

Pre ordered and signed for it but when do they receive it and if they already have the vaccine already why haven’t they started vaccinating people ?

Good questions, thanks.

22 minutes ago, PGSan said:
On 12/31/2020 at 5:59 PM, Moonlover said:

Oh please, for heavens sake go and read the news like I do!

22 minutes ago, PGSan said:

Meaning what?  

II would have thought that the answer to your question would be self explanatory.

But just in case you didn't get it, I'll try again.

Go and read the news, like I do.

27 minutes ago, PGSan said:
On 12/31/2020 at 5:08 PM, Moonlover said:

but China does not have the problem of porous borders with countries that haven't.

28 minutes ago, PGSan said:

China borders a large number of countries!  

Which of these are

a: with ‘countries that haven’t’?

b: are porous.

Fully justified lists are essential to this inquiry.

Simple logic would suggest that, with the exception maybe of the DPRK, there isn't a whole bunch of people trying to get into China, unlike there is in Thailand. 

Thailand looking to speed up Covid-19 vaccination timeline:

https://thethaiger.com/coronavirus/thailand-looking-to-speed-up-covid-19-vaccination-timeline

I would like to get vaccinated as soon as possible, I will go a visit some private hospitals next week in Pattaya and ask questions.

Quote from the article: Private hospitals in the Kingdom will also be given permission to buy their own vaccine supplies, provided the vaccine has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration of Thailand.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Anyone wondering if The Ozz government ie. Bangkok Embassy is going to help out Ozzy's in Thailand with getting a Vaccine shot have a read below. Im not sure if link will work?? You might have to copy to Browser?? 

www.australia.gov.au/internationalfaqs

COVID-19 vaccines: Frequently asked questions

Will Australians overseas be included in the vaccine roll-out?

Australia’s COVID-19 vaccinations will be available to people in Australia. The domestic rollout does not extend to Australian citizens while overseas.  

If I have a vaccination overseas, will I still be required to quarantine on return to Australia?

At this time Australian Government advice for international travellers remains unchanged.

Australia’s borders are closed. The only people who can travel to Australia are:

Australian citizens

residents

immediate family members

travellers who have been in New Zealand for the previous 14 days.

Passengers travelling to Australia must be tested for COVID-19 72 hours or less prior to the scheduled flight departure, and display evidence of a negative test result at the time of check-in. 

At this time, vaccination against COVID-19 does not change the requirement for mandatory quarantine for 14 days at the port of arrival. Travellers might have to comply with other state and territory travel restrictions. For more coronavirus advice for international travellers, visit the Department of Health's website. 

What is the Australian Government’s advice to Australians overseas on seeking or receiving a vaccine offshore?

You should consult your local health professional for advice on vaccine options that may be available locally. 

The Australian Government cannot provide advice on the safety, quality and efficacy of vaccines that have been approved for use outside of Australia's regulatory process. 

I’ve been provided by Home Affairs with an exemption from the overseas travel ban to travel overseas, how can I access a COVID-19 vaccine before I’m scheduled to depart Australia?

The Australian Government is committed to providing all Australians with access to safe and effective COVID-19 vaccines as soon as they are available. Access to vaccines during the early period of the rollout will be made available to highest priority groups. 

Find out more about Australia’s COVID-19 vaccine rollout strategy and priority groups for COVID-19 vaccination in Australia.

Will the Australian Government provide me with financial assistance to access a COVID-19 vaccine while overseas?

The Australian Government is committed to providing all Australians with access to safe and effective COVID-19 vaccines as soon as they are available. Access to vaccines during the early period of the rollout will be made available to highest priority groups.

You should consult your local health professional for advice on vaccine options, including assistance that may be available locally.