If you are listening to music - What's Playing ? (2021)

CharlieH

22 minutes ago, JustAnotherHun said:

How do you get the youtube videos into the thread instead of a common link?

On a desktop PC: Watch the video, click share below the video, copy the link, paste it here, click enter. Then, most of the time, you see the video.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

Vince Carrola, a one man guitar  quartet, Aquatic version of Africa , If you  appreciate Guitar and have not seen Vince play. you will be glad you watched this video.

Not bad. My favorite version of that song is this one:

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Not bad. My favorite version of that song is this one:

excellent !!

He seems to be using loop recorders , where he will play a riff and set it on a loop then move to a melody or another riff. Though i could not see him setting the recorders with his foot. 

I truly enjoyed this cover ,thank you ,

Below is a girl that makes great use of loop recorders

Sultana 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, sirineou said:

excellent !!

He seems to be using loop recorders , where he will play a riff and set it on a loop then move to a melody or another riff. Though i could not see him setting the recorders with his foot. 

I truly enjoyed this cover ,thank you ,

Below is a girl that makes great use of loop recorders

Sultana 

Nice!

And then there is this guy who uses the same technology. I can't say I am a fan of his "costumes" but he knows how to make music.

7 hours ago, Crossy said:

How on earth did this track never get above No.40 in the UK (and that was the re-release after the success of Lady in Red)?

No accounting for people's choices. Chuck Berry who, IMO, was the greatest rock and roller ever to record, only had ONE number one hit in the USA and that wasn't even his best song.

Given you posted about Chris de Burgh, I immensely enjoyed listening to his Crusader song in Saudi Arabia. The censors normally deleted any such infidel songs from music that we could buy in the kingdom, but they missed that one!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

On a desktop PC: Watch the video, click share below the video, copy the link, paste it here, click enter. Then, most of the time, you see the video.

That's making it more complicated than it needs to be. See my reply about that above. I just did it on my laptop to confirm it works, and posted the Rain Fall down VDO.

8 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Nice!

And then there is this guy who uses the same technology. I can't say I am a fan of his "costumes" but he knows how to make music.

Love the  'stache 55555. He does know how to make music , has soul and for a white boy can dance. 

Another one that somehow popped into my brain (I think there is one in there somewhere). 

Memories of Pamela Wilson from my junior school class who had to go to hospital 'coz she got a rubber (eraser) stuck in her ear!