Any recommendations/opinions on an April flight route to AMSTERDAM (one way)?

Flow

Becoming really REALLY desperate to leave Thailand.

I postponed my trip multiple times due to Covid then rebooked with Eva. Flight got cancelled. As with most airlines on their website it shows 3 flights per week, then you book, then it's cancelled a couple of weeks before departure.

Anyone with any inside info on which airlines have updated websites that fly to Amsterdam?

I prefer direct flights.

Now that Thailand has been hit hard with a second wave of the virus I might as well just be in my home country.

Please, stay on topic and please refrain from commenting/advising on the Covid-19 situation in Thailand or in the Netherlands.

Thanks.

23 hours ago, Flow said:

Becoming really REALLY desperate to leave Thailand.

I postponed my trip multiple times due to Covid then rebooked with Eva. Flight got cancelled. As with most airlines on their website it shows 3 flights per week, then you book, then it's cancelled a couple of weeks before departure.

Anyone with any inside info on which airlines have updated websites that fly to Amsterdam?

I prefer direct flights.

Now that Thailand has been hit hard with a second wave of the virus I might as well just be in my home country.

Please, stay on topic and please refrain from commenting/advising on the Covid-19 situation in Thailand or in the Netherlands.

Thanks.

If you're desperate to go home, why wait till April? As mentioned already, any flights you see on any airline's website for more than 2-3 weeks from now are just planned flights with no actual permits yet. If you want to buy a ticket for a flight that has low probability of being cancelled, you should buy a ticket not longer than a week before departure date. It's still not 100% sure, but much better chance than buying 2 months in advance. I recommend using a reputable travel agent as you have better chance of getting your money (or most of it) back incase the flight get cancelled. 

I'm not sure about EVA/KLM flights, but I know Lufthansa  fly regularly with no cancellations