Denmark launches children’s television show starring man with the world’s longest penis

snoop1130

6 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

The animated world of children’s television has a new member, John Dillermand.

Is this an intended pun in the title.  You can not make this junk up, WTH does a childrens animated cartoon need to be showing such garbage to influential children. Ok, since I just made that statement someone will be along shortly to add that I must be a woke snowflake if I am offended.  Not offended in the least, but can someone explain to me why this is necessary in this day and age.  Maybe years ago it was or would have been ok, but with todays PC crowd don't you think they are asking for some backlash, or is it just for someone's 15 minutes of fame.  

• Sad 1

Reminds me of the story of that man who answered every spam advert for penis extension products. 

"Unlike those who object to them, or debunk them as a confidence trick, I have taken up every offer. I can attest that they work.......my penis is now 9ft long!

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Is this an intended pun in the title.  You can not make this junk up, WTH does a childrens animated cartoon need to be showing such garbage to influential children. Ok, since I just made that statement someone will be along shortly to add that I must be a woke snowflake if I am offended.  Not offended in the least, but can someone explain to me why this is necessary in this day and age.  Maybe years ago it was or would have been ok, but with todays PC crowd don't you think they are asking for some backlash, or is it just for someone's 15 minutes of fame.  

Have you seen the show?

18 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Firstly "diller" is a cute Danish word for penis, often used as synonyme for children, and by grownups when you don't want to use vulgar language. It's a polite word, and more polite than "penis". So John Dillerman in reality means John Penis-man.

The target group is children aged 4 to 8 years. The producers said in the Danish news that children think it's funny when a grownup acts childish, is stupid, and anyway ends up with a good solution; which is the manual for each 5 minutes episode (makes me instantly think of Mr. Bean, without any other comparison to John Dillerman).

The producers also said that children at that age are not thinking in sexual terms – like most grownups – and think it's fun, and more fun than just the World's longest little finger. Furthermore they said, it's to learn about one's body. We Danes are in the holy name of equality, waiting for the follow up animations about a female, as some critics mentioned it in the news, and they even came with some suggestions like "the world's biggest labia"...:whistling:

It seems like the Danish population are, based on votes in news stories, split almost 50/50 about the TV-animation, however with a little majority to the positive side that thinks the show is funny...????

And I'm normally polite, so I didn't mention what I think...????

You can watch the first episode here, and judge for yourself...

EDIT: You might need a VPN (it worked fine on my PC via Youtube with a normal Thai TOT-connection), the Youtube link is HERE.

Edited by khunPer

8 minutes ago, jesimps said:

I would say that all those responsible for the making of this show are deeply depraved left wing sickos and deserve to be in jail.

You seem to be well informed about the Danish national broadcaster, as that's exactly what the right wing Danish politicians say...????

• Like 1