On-line 90 day report issues

Been doing my 90 day online reports regularly and without issues.  Renewed my Extension of stay on the 20th of October at CW, the same day as my online 90 day report was also completed.  Today, 10 days prior to when my 90 day is due, I tried to do it online and received the pop up after hitting submit that indicated the following  "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

Not sure what the issue is as I am still in the same location, have not changed my passport, and only renewed the extension of stay which is good until 20 Nov 2021.

Have never had an issue, except the first time I tried doing on-line after changing my passport at the beginning of 2019.  The trail of 90 day reports is still in my profile with all showing approved.

I wonder what the issue is as to why it will not let me do it on-line.  Guess I will have to make the trip out to MTT next week and do it in person.  Afraid to try and mail it in as well.

Edited by ThailandRyan

Today is the start of the 15 day window for me to make an online report.

As usual, log in and fill in the basic info on the 1st page from all the details in my passport and press next. Up pops a message the date in my passport must not overstay and I must report to my nearest area immigration office which is CW.

It has always been like this...I give up with this online report, it just does not work for me ever.

Will now again traipse all the way over to MTT to do this 90 day report.

You problem is apparently the same as others that did a report before they completed their extension and put the date the previous extension was due to end.

It seems the system it now checking previous reports for the dates on them and reject your application due to the old extension date.

5 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Been doing my 90 day online reports regularly and without issues.  Renewed my Extension of stay on the 20th of October at CW, the same day as my online 90 day report was also completed.  Today, 10 days prior to when my 90 day is due, I tried to do it online and received the pop up after hitting submit that indicated the following  "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

Not sure what the issue is as I am still in the same location, have not changed my passport, and only renewed the extension of stay which is good until 20 Nov 2021.

Have never had an issue, except the first time I tried doing on-line after changing my passport at the beginning of 2019.  The trail of 90 day reports is still in my profile with all showing approved.

I wonder what the issue is as to why it will not let me do it on-line.  Guess I will have to make the trip out to MTT next week and do it in person.  Afraid to try and mail it in as well.

being doing them for the past year or so and never had a problem, last week was my and wife due date, mine went thru but never received a answer/reply approval and hers never went thru, had to visit the local office to do them and was told to keep trying (but I was there in front of him) and he kept saying to go back and try again    555

5 hours ago, userabcd said:

Today is the start of the 15 day window for me to make an online report.

As usual, log in and fill in the basic info on the 1st page from all the details in my passport and press next. Up pops a message the date in my passport must not overstay and I must report to my nearest area immigration office which is CW.

It has always been like this...I give up with this online report, it just does not work for me ever.

Will now again traipse all the way over to MTT to do this 90 day report.

same same but different (person) had to visit the office and do it in person

9 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You problem is apparently the same as others that did a report before they completed their extension and put the date the previous extension was due to end.

It seems the system it now checking previous reports for the dates on them and reject your application due to the old extension date.

Ubonjoe,

The first page in the on-line reporting does not ask for your permission to stay date, there is only the Personal information section and the the Travel information which has a box to place your date of arrival in Thailand.  If memory serves me correctly the data allowed for stay is on the next page which I can not get into as the pop up message says.

15 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

"For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

So I guess I will have to make the trip out to MTT, which is truly a shame.  Their system should not be this hard and broken.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

The first page in the on-line reporting does not ask for your permission to stay date, there is only the Personal information section and the the Travel information which has a box to place your date of arrival in Thailand.  If memory serves me correctly the data allowed for stay is on the next page which I can not get into as the pop up message says.

It appears to check your most recent online report that is in your records it has access to.

• Thanks 1

Same...going to IO Nonthaburi tomorrow. Also noticed they stamped wrong year on 90 day slip....says I was supposed to report January 19, 2020 after first extenstion done October 20, 2020. Let's see if they can figure that one out and not try to fine me...

• Haha 1

So I made my 90 day report in person at MTT yesterday, it was very busy.

As for social distancing, it is almost non existent. The only distance seemed to be the chairs spaced apart.

People queuing at the main reporting area door and entering and exiting close to each other, people crossing the line to enter and exit the elevators and stairs all passing in close proximity to each other.

Edited by userabcd
  • Like 1

Posted on the Chiangmai forum:

"On 1/13/2021 at 10:02 AM, techno said:

Went to immigration at Promenada and a girl on the front desk told me that Chiang Mai Immigration are no longer processing online 90 day reports as the system is being abused, No other information available"

Yet to see anyone from Chiangmai confirming they have been able to do it online.

Ours due Monday so will give it a try.

21 minutes ago, Thailand said:

Yet to see anyone from Chiangmai confirming they have been able to do it online.

I don't think they can block you from doing the report. But they can just leave it pending forever.

My last 2 reports to the office here were approved as soon as I submitted it. Apparently offices can set the system for auto approval now.

Like others I have tried to do the online 90 day report without success. I suspect the site doesn't like the Arrived in Thailand (date) I am using. I arrived in Thailand December 1 2019 and due to Covid have not left since. In that time I went from a SETV to a Thailand Elite visa in Feb 2020.  Should I be using a different date other than when I physically arrived in Thailand?

image.thumb.png.e5b710dd0396b0f276aa0875ce4bdb3d.png

5 minutes ago, wasabi said:

Should I be using a different date other than when I physically arrived in Thailand?

I would think that the date should align with your TM6, and entry stamp in your passport, but honestly, who knows with this system.

I still can't past page 1, even though I've done an in-person report since my last ext of stay.

People seem to still be reporting success so not sure the system has been "disabled"?

My best guess today is that there is some issue with one's valid permission to stay date, and that the "system(s)" are not reflecting that detail accurately.

My 90 report is due on Jan 29.

Just tried online 90 report now. Getting same message as the OP.

I renewed my annual extension on Oct 15 and subsequently did the 90 report online Oct 29 that was accepted.

So this would be my second online report however not being accepted. 

Similar issues for me, used it with success last 3 years but after a new extension last November, now doesn't accept the data entered many times before. To be honest the IO at my office told me this would happen and that I would need to report manually to reboot the process, and she was correct.

I have to go on a 340Km round trip on Monday now, but as I also have to show my bankbook has not reduced since the extension renewal, it's killing 2 birds with one stone.

Normally we'd make a break of a trip in a hotel for a couple of nights, but Kanchanaburi governor just shut down all hotels and resorts. Sometimes it's hard to have fun these days!

For what it's worth...I was told long ago that you should ONLY fill in the fields on the online system with red asterisks, and leave the others blank.  For instance, leave these fields blank:  Suffix, given name, middle name, flight number, etc... .

The online system has a lot of flaws for sure.  All I can say is that every time I have used it to do my 90 day reporting according to this advice, it has worked, and my last reporting date was on the 13th of this month.

The only time I had an issue is when I filled in all fields. I was given the advice by a TVF member to leave the non-asterisked field blank, which solved the problem.

Also, it's a good idea to flush your browser's cache before you go to the website.

Edited by WaveHunter
  • Like 1

On 1/16/2021 at 9:02 AM, Thailand said:

Posted on the Chiangmai forum:

"On 1/13/2021 at 10:02 AM, techno said:

Went to immigration at Promenada and a girl on the front desk told me that Chiang Mai Immigration are no longer processing online 90 day reports as the system is being abused, No other information available"

Applied yesterday, approved 8.54 a.m. this morning.

• 1 month later...

March 1st 2021 here and the 90 day online site appears to have been taken down: 
https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

I get a "bridge" error with a Thai IP and a

This site can’t be reached extranet.immigration.go.th unexpectedly closed the connection.

from a proxy. I've used the 90 day reporting online for many years. What's happening?

3 minutes ago, cusanus said:

What's happening?

That has been reported before and there has been several topics since the extranet stopped working on February 17th.

It is unknown when it will be working again,

18 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Still reporting Invalid Security Certificate this morning.

That is a minor problem. The big problem is occurs after you ignore the security warning.

That is when you get this. image.png.a673ef58e875021684b27ffeb7cbb26a.png

• 2 weeks later...

yes... i got many of the same warnings online... even before i could submit any info. 

Now i'm past me 90 day reporting window... & i was out of Bangkok (my home location)... so is my only solution now to go to Immigration Office in Bangkok to submit my 90-day reporting in person? 

Which location? Cheang Wattana building... or the one past MungThongThani? 

Still possible to book in advance even though i'm late reporting now? 

Many thanks for any responses... 

18 minutes ago, wrazoru said:

Still possible to book in advance even though i'm late reporting now? 

Good question. Can't see why not regarding  appointment. Yes the 90 report is at MTT

Edited by DrJack54

15 minutes ago, RubbaJohnny said:

So what is required to report by post and what is the time window  please?

Info for doing it by mail is here. https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?page_id=1666

You can do it up to 15 days early and it must be received by the office you mail it to 7 days before the report date. You will need to verify the mailing address for the office you report to.

• Thanks 1