Friend Died 2nd May Party - Help!

Honestly, brit, it is unlikely anything suspicious happened. I cannot count how many people come back the next day talking about how they didn't drink that much but got drunker than usual. Combine heat, exercise (dancing) and dehydration with an atmosphere where everyone is drinking heavily, and most people find themselves drunker than usual.

SBK- I know, people become silly at Full Moon Parties and this sort of thing happens. I've seen it first hand and I dare say it prob happened in this case. :o

However I think OP is implying otherwise, and I was suggesting even if it were a suspicious death chances of knowing what really happened would be remote under those circumstances.

Well me and a few mates were there at the said FMP and we see first case what the people are like at this party as while walking along near the water at around 2am we came across a male laying face down right at the waters edge and would you belive the people around him were just partying away. We decided to help him up and he gave a little moan then went running into the surf.

Now im pretty sure a mate said the next day after we hear about the death that the person we helped was actually english but i myself cant even remember.

But yes there are some extreemly stupid people at thse partys out swimming after drinking sangsom bucket's ( 80% proof thai whisky )

Honestly, brit, it is unlikely anything suspicious happened. I cannot count how many people come back the next day talking about how they didn't drink that much but got drunker than usual. Combine heat, exercise (dancing) and dehydration with an atmosphere where everyone is drinking heavily, and most people find themselves drunker than usual.

SBK- I know, people become silly at Full Moon Parties and this sort of thing happens. I've seen it first hand and I dare say it prob happened in this case. :o

However I think OP is implying otherwise, and I was suggesting even if it were a suspicious death chances of knowing what really happened would be remote under those circumstances.

Well me and a few mates were there at the said FMP and we see first case what the people are like at this party as while walking along near the water at around 2am we came across a male laying face down right at the waters edge and would you belive the people around him were just partying away. We decided to help him up and he gave a little moan then went running into the surf.

Now im pretty sure a mate said the next day after we hear about the death that the person we helped was actually english but i myself cant even remember.

But yes there are some extreemly stupid people at thse partys out swimming after drinking sangsom bucket's ( 80% proof thai whisky )

saying "80% proof" is like saying 80 centimetre inches. They are different units of measure. 80 proof is 40% by vloume

saying "80% proof" is like saying 80 centimetre inches. They are different units of measure. 80 proof is 40% by vloume

Which is the maximum allowed in any drinks made in Thailand 40 % per volume.

Thanks for all your help and follow up's! We got the result of the latest autopsy done in Germany - he has been drowned! At least we are now sure what has happened even we still don't know all the details. It is just said... Thanks again!

What i wally as they say u learn something new everyday

A close friend of us - Maurice - from Germany died on the past 2nd may party. We are looking for anyone who has more information for us. Apparently he was found around 4.30 a.m. at the beach. Before he was seen last around 2 a.m. Has anyone seen him in between this timeframe or even talked to him? Or anyone who was around while he has been found? We need all your help to find out what has happened in this night! PLEASE!!!! Any detail might help us!

You can see his picture at www.wagbach-borussen.com

Hi there,

I'm very sad and sorry for your friend,

i was there that night and the first to see him into the water than i called my boyfried who took him with another guy and they brought him out from the water...nobody of the police or of the lifeguard were there to check the beach and tell the people to go out from the water, because the see was quite moderate and people were drunk...i hoped all night long he was alived but the day after i asked to the lifeguard and they gave me the bad news....i'm very sorry for him....Good bless, Rest in Peace!

Edited by marinathailand