90 Day Reporting -- instant approval!

I just used the Immigration Extranet to do my 90 day report in Chonburi. Typically, I wait until the next business day for approval . Today (Sunday) I submitted my info and got an instant automated, printable approval. Impressive innovation. Very well done. Keep up the good work!

27 minutes ago, radnyc said:

I just used the Immigration Extranet to do my 90 day report in Chonburi. Typically, I wait until the next business day for approval . Today (Sunday) I submitted my info and got an instant automated, printable approval. Impressive innovation. Very well done. Keep up the good work!

Yes, this is becoming the norm for a lot of IOs, especially in NE Thailand. My last 4-5 online reports have been approved instantly. Good to see that immigration is moving forward. (in some provinces anyway)

Question. Are people having success reporting online CURRENTLY.

My 15 day window started Jan 15. Can't get it to accept.

Note my last report was done successfully done online week or so AFTER my last annual extension.

Looks like a trip to MTT.

3 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

No.

Am in the window.

But seen some reports this week of success so it's not like there's some catastrophic failure of the system.

If the system had crashed I wouldn't complain. It's just a frustrating situation where some folk can report and others not.

There was some posts that were suggesting that if you had done an extension post your last 90 report that might have caused an issue.

In my case my I obtained annual extension Oct 15 and had success with online report Oct 29. However for my current report not having any joy.

Also when I try and use the app it clearly shows that my report is 'normal' and my POS is valid till Nov 2021.

22 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Question. Are people having success reporting online CURRENTLY.

My 15 day window started Jan 15. Can't get it to accept.

Note my last report was done successfully done online week or so AFTER my last annual extension.

Looks like a trip to MTT.

I just did it. Approved instantly. Gives you a printable confirmation. See my post of 4 hrs ago ...

10 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Did you use this link or the immigration app?

I have tried both many times.

BTW if you haven't received your email confirmation check spam folder.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

No spam, maybe a real person has to look at it. But again it got approved. Checking status also says APPROVED and it gives a next appointment date.

5 hours ago, Henk Langeweg said:

Wow! It worked! Instantly approved. And now? Do I have to print it and staple it into my passport?

Why the email adres? Not received anything yet by email or do I have to wait till working hours?

How/where can I see the next date for 90-day reporting?

TIA

On the approval screen there is a link for printing the confirmation (copy of mine done last Friday is below). Print your confirmation and keep it in your passport. It also shows next date for reporting.  I applied Friday morning and received and email late afternoon saying accepted. Simply logged in and printed out. 

image.png.b4ea396e8e621d353e6f1aa058fca68e.png

6 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Just tried my 90 day online and cannot get past the first page . " Report to your immigration etc ".

Have been doing 90 days online for quite a while , never had a problem before.

Sure you used the above link? I never managed to get through it before but now there's another application it seems and it works now for me. Looks even professional ...

26 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Just tried my 90 day online and cannot get past the first page . " Report to your immigration etc ".

Have been doing 90 days online for quite a while , never had a problem before.

Have you applied for a new extension of stay since you last report? There have been reports of that happening to others.

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Have you applied for a new extension of stay since you last report? There have been reports of that happening to others.

Yes I have Joe , this is my first online 90 day report since my new ext. in November.  Was there a solution to this do you know ?

1 minute ago, NE1 said:

Yes I have Joe , this is my first online 90 day report since my new ext. in November.

I would say that is the problem. It seems immigration did a change to the system and it now checks your previous report records for that info and when your report is or was due.

8 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I obtained annual extension October 15 and subsequently did online 90 day report successfully Oct 30. 

My current report is due January 29.

No success using net or imm app.

I have just found out why I cannot do my 90 day online report.

I went on my mobile to use the e-service and when I logged on , my status appeared.

I am apparently on 2 months plus overstay. When I did my last extension , nobody entered it into the system .

So it has me down as overstaying my extension. 

If that is the case , why haven't the immi. police been round to my house to arrest me ?

We have lived at the same address for the last 24 years , so I shouldn't be hard to find.

Did my wife's yesterday.  Instant confirmation and she did an extension since last report.

Couldn't get mine done, because I have a new passport. Had to go to Immigration Office (Jomtien), but only took a couple of minutes.  Lady didn't want any of the printouts I did.  She just looked at the TM 47 and gave me everything back. She confirmed I can do my next report online.

52 minutes ago, NE1 said:

I have just found out why I cannot do my 90 day online report.

Yes, many of us have figured that out, and of course shared it here.

A few have suggested that perhaps the mobile app, and/or the web portal "checks" your permission of stay date and sees an older one?

For me the web portal is odd because it pops up the "see local office message" instantaneously.

My mobile app error msg...

immappmsg.png

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

Yes, many of us have figured that out, and of course shared it here.

A few have suggested that perhaps the mobile app, and/or the web portal "checks" your permission of stay date and sees an older one?

For me the web portal is odd because it pops up the "see local office message" instantaneously.

My mobile app error msg...

immappmsg.png

Exactly my problem, and surmise, today with the mobile app. So went to a 'service' (374.50 baht) to do my 90 day for me, as I wasn't about to try to find my way over to Muang Thong Thani (or wherever you go now for Bangkok 90 day reporting). My question now is, am I now back to doing 90 day reporting this way (or by mail which I done for a while before), or will the system now be updated with my new visa expiration date and I can return to using the app next time?

Archived