VIDEO: Biker fined 1,000 baht after crashing in to tollway barrier

webfact

dumb rider - 1 : 0 - toll gate

what i find disturbing is the amount of motorists here who feel the need to berate others even though they are at fault. crossing red lights, u-turns at "no u-turn" signs, riding the wrong way, etc. every time i call them out for it, i get the "i'm gonna murder you" look. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

How colossally stupid !!! - watch the video of her hitting the barrier, I don’t know how she isn’t dead let alone standing and getting feisty with the toll-booth staff....

An outrageously dumb woman... one really has to wonder what on earth was going through her mind....

It looked like the barrier at one point, but having no affect on her it seems the lady has no mind.

I don't know how big her bike is, but the authorities could allow bikes over 400 cc to use these roads given that the riders now have to have a special licence and presumably are better than other riders (and motorists).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

How colossally stupid !!! - watch the video of her hitting the barrier, I don’t know how she isn’t dead let alone standing and getting feisty with the toll-booth staff....

An outrageously dumb woman... one really has to wonder what on earth was going through her mind....

I never understand what's going through most Thai's minds.   ????????????????

4 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

If it been a foreigner probably been about for 5000 fine and taken to jail and the bike towed in by the time  everything was finished and probably cost around 10,000 back maybe more if you had to get a lawyer involved TIT

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

9 hours ago, smedly said:

so here we have the righteous anti big bike squad having a dig at a hated biker and yet many of those commenting routinely go out on their scooter and drive while drinking

she should be allowed on expressways all big bikes should - I'm glad she is making a stand  - good for her 

PS - she wants to practise a little with her braking lol

She is as dumb as a soi dog. If she has been riding a bike for while she should know that bikes of ANY size are not allowed on the expressways. The ONLY exception are police motorbikes.

No I am not a member of any righteous anti big bike squad. I used to ride a Yamaha 550 shaft drive and a Honda CB 400 here in Thailand, how about you?

The law in this case is the law. If you don't like it, get on to the government to change the law.

I don't know if she used the time worn phrase "Don't you know who my father is".

When you are in trouble, the last thing you need to do is to push the police around physically.

It was a good video better on News television... looks like she didnt

duck when she hit the barrier...could cause a serious neck ache. Im

all for bikes over certain cc on the expressway..... 

although expressways ... freeways what ever you call them are not

the most desirable for a pleasant ride... I prefer through the countryside... 

8600CD74-9577-433F-9EFB-08958BCC7A7A.jpeg

1 minute ago, DjSilver said:

woow, only 1000 baht. If it had been a foreigner it would have been close to 100k and jail and deportation 

The punishment when it comes to Thais are ridiculous.

Yes you're right, they seldom deport Thais, as for the other claims, I better don't respond to those.

Have a nice day

• Haha 1

Typical Thailand. The woman's just had an accident and she's been surrounded by God knows what they are, coppers or toll booth monitors and the attitude of them is that of who's to blame ?   She should of been sat down and asked if she was ok ?  Who in their right minds thinks she did that on purpose ?    Lucky it wasn't James Hunt, he would of laid the lot of them out !   A severe lack of common sense when dealing with an accident and an individual who's probably in shock......    

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, soi3eddie said:

She didn't look very attractive even before they blurred her out of the video. Maybe the author of the article considers female behaviour such as hers attractive. Perhaps she should audition for one of the Thai soap operas rather than ride a motorcycle. Could she already be an actress? I did, however, find the bike quite appealing.

Should have left the helmet on, and leave it to one's imagination, body shape is fine by me!!

On 1/21/2021 at 8:39 AM, webfact said:
VIDEO: Biker fined  1,000 baht after crashing in to tollway barrier

1pm2.jpg
Picture: Daily News

Two videos that appeared on the popular "Hear Khap Rot" site caused a great deal of shares and comments. 

They featured an attractive female biker on a big bike being confronted by authorities after she drove her bike illegally on the expressway.

There is plenty of reluctance, swearing and some pushing and shoving from the feisty woman. 

At one point she needs to be restrained. 

1pm1.jpg
Picture: Daily News

Daily News reported that she was later fined 1,000.

She was also caught on CCTV going though and hitting a barrier.

That matter is being dealt with by the lady's insurance. 

Surachet Laophoonsak of the expressway authority went to the Watsri-iam police about the matter. 

Sources: Daily NewsDaily News

A few years back in Bangkok, I made a right hand turn which was not signposted, and immediately came across a tollway barrier, as I was just completing easing my bike back out, a policeman came running towards me shouting, I just gave him a wave and rode on.