VIDEO: Biker fined 1,000 baht after crashing in to tollway barrier

webfact

14 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

How colossally stupid !!! - watch the video of her hitting the barrier, I don’t know how she isn’t dead let alone standing and getting feisty with the toll-booth staff....

An outrageously dumb woman... one really has to wonder what on earth was going through her mind....

It seems you assume she has a mind.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, webfact said:
They featured an attractive female biker on a big bike being confronted by authorities after she drove her bike illegally on the expressway.

There is plenty of reluctance, swearing and some pushing and shoving from the feisty woman.

She didn't look very attractive even before they blurred her out of the video. Maybe the author of the article considers female behaviour such as hers attractive. Perhaps she should audition for one of the Thai soap operas rather than ride a motorcycle. Could she already be an actress? I did, however, find the bike quite appealing.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hitting the barrier looks very strange. Don't you come off the bike? Or break your neck?

However, her rude behavior to the officers is not acceptable. She knew bikes are not allowed on toll- and expressways.

Just pay the 1,000 baht fine and carry on....

Another self entitled HISO who thinks they are above the law, maybe the bike should of be confiscated with a fine of 100K for total disregard of the law!  

Personally I am glad that big bikes are not allowed on the toll way. 
It's bad enough with the Yabba truck and pickup drivers who think they are in a Fast and Furious movie. 
These idiots will make it even worse on big bikes

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:
VIDEO: Biker fined  1,000 baht after crashing in to tollway barrier

1pm2.jpg
Picture: Daily News

Two videos that appeared on the popular "Hear Khap Rot" site caused a great deal of shares and comments. 

They featured an attractive female biker on a big bike being confronted by authorities after she drove her bike illegally on the expressway.

There is plenty of reluctance, swearing and some pushing and shoving from the feisty woman. 

At one point she needs to be restrained. 

1pm1.jpg
Picture: Daily News

Daily News reported that she was later fined 1,000.

She was also caught on CCTV going though and hitting a barrier.

That matter is being dealt with by the lady's insurance. 

Surachet Laophoonsak of the expressway authority went to the Watsri-iam police about the matter. 

Sources: Daily NewsDaily News

She should off been arrested there for assualt and disrepect stuck up hiSo B*tch, with my shiite dont smell attitude

\

17 minutes ago, chasboyuk said:

She should off been arrested there for assualt and disrepect stuck up hiSo B*tch, with my shiite dont smell attitude

\

If she did that to a police officer in the UK, her feet wouldn't touch the floor on the way to prison.

Braver than me to go straight through that barrier on a motorbike though.

Imagine if it was wood or aluminium. She would be flat on her back and the bike further up the road. Crazy driver!

• Like 1

According to a second CCTV clip I caught on Thai TV, and explained by my missus, the same "feisty" young woman got drunk/high and staggered around a hotel/condo parking lot bashing cars with a club. Police were called and it took a while to get her under control.

Weirdo!

Edited by radjag
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

An outrageously dumb woman... one really has to wonder what on earth was going through her mind....

... a few stray spinters at the very least 

at least she got tolled off

6 minutes ago, biggles45 said:

I have never really understood the reason for the ban on larger capacity motorbikes on tollroads? Even in the Philippines they allow bikes over 400cc

there could also be within this the subliminal reason they don't want you importing your big Trike!!   it wouldn't fit thru the skinny motorbike barrier lane posts - and that's mean they'd have to lose face and change the restriction to allow the big Trike thru the car barriers aka the expressway lane... 

( a decently lowish big Trike would be easier to get under a barrier too) - well a can am spyder anyways)

• Like 1