Pattaya sports bar raided for breaching COVID-19 restrictions

rooster59

Pattaya sports bar raided for breaching COVID-19 restrictions

140456311_1078899572612234_7944021116554793021_o.jpg

Twelve people were arrested at a sports bar in the Nong Prue area of Pattaya for allegedly breaching restrictions put in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19.

Police on Thursday raided the bar following a tip off from a local resident who was concerned about the potential  spread of the virus.

Those arrested appear to customers and staff at the bar. Anyone found guilty of breaching COVID-19 restrictions faces  a potential fine of up to 100,000 baht and/or one year in jail.

Police announced the raid and  arrests on their Facebook page

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-01-23

19 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Is it Frasers?

Don't know if your reply was real or not but if you check the Thai police Facebook report it gives the name in plain English, it's on SSCC. 😎

50 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

Don't know if your reply was real or not but if you check the Thai police Facebook report it gives the name in plain English, it's on SSCC. 😎

Don't do FB but have since noticed it's not Frasers by the pic in the article, my bad.

1 hour ago, Golden Triangle said:
2 hours ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Is it Frasers?

1 hour ago, Golden Triangle said:

The name of the bar is clearly visible, in English, in and under the O/P's  photograph.

1 minute ago, Moonlover said:

The name of the bar is clearly visible, in English, in and under the O/P's  photograph.

My eyesight, even with reading glasses & a magnifying glass had trouble reading the white on green illuminated sign 🙃🙃

13 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

My eyesight, even with reading glasses & a magnifying glass had trouble reading the white on green illuminated sign 🙃🙃

Ok I'll try again.  Kull Sports Bar. Is that better. 🙂

20 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

Actually, I couldn't read the green sign either initially. I spotted the name in the blurb underneath and mentally filled in the gaps!

Just now, Moonlover said:

Actually, I couldn't read the green sign either initially. I spotted the name in the blurb underneath and mentally filled in the gaps!

I didn't see it in the Thai language bit either till you told me, as I can't read Thai I skipped that & went to the FB page 👍🏻

4 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

i just knew the bar as soon as i seen the sign without reading it, its been there for ever

A misleading / dangerous post and replies have been removed:

2) You will not use ThaiVisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, inaccurate,

On 1/23/2021 at 2:02 PM, champers said:

I am sure they are delighted that you have fingered them (not).

Its not Frasers..the name of the bar is in the photograph..

On 1/24/2021 at 6:13 AM, jacko45k said:

You need a TV licence......?

When they are finished inventing a dart board licence, they will then focus on inventing TV licences.   🙂

Archived