'Crazy and evil': Bill Gates surprised by pandemic conspiracies

webfact

Just now, LomSak27 said:

No time like the present to reveal just who this powerful person was. :whistling:  And how he supported the microsoft.  

I would like to know who he was. He might not be powerful now but he was then.

3 hours ago, natway09 said:

The IQ & commonsense approach to digesting the media is sadly lacking in the US.

There is good reason to limit the media to avoid this misinterpretation  of folks who

unfortunately cannot be trusted to sort the wheat from the chaff

How about having a fair and balanced MSM, the lack thereof is the problem.

People see their lies and misrepresentation of facts everyday. 

This is what is driving people to alternatives, some good, some bad.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

8 hours ago, Lacessit said:

The great technological leaps are leaving a considerable number of people behind that have no understanding of where those leaps are taking them. How many Americans understand when the Founding Fathers brought in the Second Amendment, they had no knowledge of firearms that could wipe out dozens of people in a minute? How many people understand the implications of AI, and how it is revolutionizing manufacturing and distribution processes to the point where humans are unnecessary?

It's always easier to create a conspiracy theory to explain one's own misfortune. Change has never been easy.

"It's always easier to create a conspiracy theory to explain one's own misfortune."

Plus, conspiracy theories will fill a vacuum where the truth isn't properly explained, or where people are too stupid or lazy to try to understand.

Conspiracy theories also tend to offer some very popular truth as the hook for the gullible...and the media loves bad news - it's far more profitable!

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Tropposurfer said:

Traditional media is a primer in the development and dissemination of such fantasies. Murdoch’s global media conglomerate being a large player in this destructive paradigm along with AONN, And evangelically funded media. Social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, Parler etc. if analysed actually repeating and regurgitate  such diatribes not actually creating them.

Yes..that is my way of thinking too.

It's actually far bigger than trump-but he was the stalking horse.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

No one trusts the main stream media. There has been too much political siding. 

This left a gap for social media, but the issue is people are stupid, the ‘interesting strory’ is the one which is inflammatory, inflammatory is more interesting, there’s more drama, more sensationalism, stupid people thrive on and spread this stuff. 

A true story of the work Bill Gates does is not interesting, its boring for many, his work on sanitation in Africa etc, who actually knows about that ??? - yet everyone has heard of the Conspiracy relating to him and Covid-19 which is outright idiotic. 

The problem is a combination of social media and idiots. The issue is a moral one. 

With freedom of speech comes responsibility, people don’t take this responsibility seriously, they believe stories without fact checking, repost ’sound bites’, ‘memes’ and one liners which give the wrong impressions are often taken out of context and are more often than not libellous.

Its no wonder sites such as facebook now fact check and take down ‘inflammatory and fake news’ - people then get upset with Facebook who are forced to take responsibility for us (the masses) as in aggregate we only spread the most fake, ridiculous and clickbatey stories... 

........ Its become far more important to be first rather than be accurate, its become far more important to get likes rather than get it right...  

Human nature manifests itself in some disgusting ways... those who know nothing pedal conspiracy while those who have worked themselves into positions of philanthropic power are judged with the same skepticism as a power hungry career politicians or corrupt business men. Sometimes they are judge not for what they have done, but for nothing more than assumptions that they must have done something bad to get where they area. 

I like freedom of speech but I’m sick of reading the news people have pedalled without thinking. 

I’m starting to wonder if a control of the media is not actually a good thing - people are too stupid to know the difference between fake and real news. 

I have to disagree, only because any sort of censorship is, IMO the "thin end of the wedge"

Remember "I disagree with your philosophy, but I defend your right to hold it" ?

As i said in my previous post, the media loves bad news - it's far more profitable!

And @Walker88 you say "Pushing the nonsense into the isolated corners of the dark web will not make it go away, but suing public voices for spreading falsehoods will ameliorate the spread as much as possible."

I must disagree about suing - that would only push the very comments into isolation, which actually makes them more harmful. Surely better to challenge the public voices to show evidence of their assertions?  For example, one can find scientific evidence that there is no link between 5g and coronavirus which I did for one old friend. I only spent the time because he would insist on there being such a link. For most of these idiots, I couldn't be bothered to waste my time though!

Edited by VBF
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

Being philanthropic in a densely overpopulated world is a luxury I do not permit myself to .

The suicidal overpopulation has to stop , or our species has no future .

Covid helps to do that . And to reduce pollution .

It may be a good thing after all ...?

>And to reduce pollution .< If only that was true.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Keat said:

A large % of people, including Trump, who say that they believe these things do not really believe them. They just know that their saying that they believe these things, and convincing others of them, furthers their agenda of seizing power. Did Hitler and Goebbels really believe what they  said about the Jews?

Yes-unfortunately they did.

After they seized power the agenda remained and was intensified by the Wannsee conference.

Do not take idealogues lightly-those who had have done so have had to fight tremendously hard to recover the lost ground.

Edited by Odysseus123

In our world everything is possible and for sure the bad things.

H1N1, SARS , MERS all started in Asia, as well now Covid. How, why? it is questionable.

I red Covid was with animals, but extreme rarely jumps from animal to humans.

So is someone creating those viruses?

8000000 TONS of plastic EVERY YEAR in oceans. Never see or saw a thing about who is doing that, but it is a fact.

Very few people show it happens and not any government is making a fuzz of that. They all focus on the air above us.

Can you imagine the pile of plastic on that amount?

A Chinese virologist had to flee  her country, to USA. She should be there now still?

It was on USA tv, yahoo news, she had prove of creating covid for humans.

She is dead now or they shut her up (with money?)?

When the amount of people were low in the past, we had no much doctors, musicians or what so ever, also less Hitlers.

As the number grows, we have more of everything, including Hitlers. Logical conclusion. They only changed their ways of domination, more hidden.

Everything is possible. 

Why Louis Armstrong ever sung the song "What a wonderful world", I dont know, he must have been high on a line of coke.

Probably i will not make it to see what happens if we reach 10 billion people. Saw the movie of National Geographic.

Could that be a real scenario? Already see now with hospitals making a choice between a young or old one with covid, who to treat first!

Medicines getting way more (only for profit to raise) expensive, just because they can and do.

You cant pay, then die. Of course mostly the older ones, as their income increases in old age and need it more to live

The Hitlers chose it like that.

What a wonderful world, o yeaaaaaah

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Mike Rodik said:

how many people are ASLEEP ?

he gave money to who ?   bill & melinda foundation

why ?   TAX reduction....

give to "yourself" in a foundation, that is not taxable and deduct the taxes you would have otherwise paid

now this foundation INVESTS in many things, like, for example, vaccines

with the panic created worldwide, seen as the only solution

even there is a 98,2 survival rate ...

3 million people PER YEAR die in USA ... about 1 percent or less than the population

that is 8000+ per day, in  a normal year

USA now has 439.500 covid deaths ?   / 365 = 1204 covid deaths average per day

RIP, but old sick people in care homes tend to die.

So no need to try save them? What about those that are not old or sick, or in homes, just let them roll the dice?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, xtrnuno41 said:

A Chinese virologist had to flee  her country, to USA. She should be there now still?

It was on USA tv, yahoo news, she had prove of creating covid for humans.

"Reviewers for the MIT Rapid Reviews: Covid-19 project who analyzed Yan's study issued the following statement jointly:

Given the far-reaching implications of the "Yan Report," RR:C19 sought out peer reviews from world-renowned experts in virology, molecular biology, structural biology, computational biology, vaccine development, and medicine. Collectively, reviewers have debunked the authors' claims ....

In all three cases, the reviewers provide counter-arguments based on peer-reviewed literature and long-established foundational knowledge that directly refute the claims put forth by Yan et al. There was a general consensus that the study's claims were better explained by potential political motivations rather than scientific integrity. The peer reviewers arrived at these common opinions independently, further strengthening the credibility of the peer reviews.[5]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li-Meng_Yan#Following_papers

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

Extremely rarely? Are you aware that influenza begins with animals, namely pigs and ducks? How about HIV?  Ihat began with chimpanzees? Or ebola? It began either with bats or some kind of primate.Or Hanta virus from rodents?

Are you aware, a year ago we didnt have covid? The other viruses SARS MERS popping up in Asia, but luckily disappeared, or not?

Australia experimented with viruses to kill rabbits, the virus had spread by air and killed even rabbits on mainland.

In 2014 there was even an increase of rabbits dying all over the world.

They also probably used herpes virus on carps, as the are pests in Australia, virus was only effective on carps, they say (or??)   

Yes monkeys showed the hiv virus, thats just another riddle on how it jumped onto humans.

You will not easily find out , me neither, on how things run in the world. As i said all is possible.

• Sad 2