Golf Offers/Rates Chonburi/Pattaya/Rayong

keithsimmonds

Selfish i know but i only want to look in one plaice for the offers that are in the area where i play,and i don't want to pay more than 1500baht If this is wrong then moderators can delete post or put it somewhere else.

To start Psc rates for Feb are available and what catches the eye imho are the following.. 

Burapha  1250 weekday rate Green Fee Caddie Cart (age 60and over) Till the end of March

Emerald and Eastern Star... weekday 1050baht Green Fee Caddie Cart

Greenwood with  there 400baht weekday Green Fee Only (750baht with Caddie walking)....1250baht Green Fee Caddie Cart

Khao Kheow 1100 baht weekday Green Fee Caddie Cart

Plutaluang everyday 1000baht Green Fee Caddie Cart...plus only 500baht Green Fee and Caddie (so i have been told)

Treasure Hill 1050 Green Fee Caddie Cart weekday till the end of March.

Negatives for me are Phoenix no rate deduction again....and the Siam Course,s who have increased there last Green Fee offer from 1650Baht up to 2950baht....

8 hours ago, topt said:

Correct.

And the course has been in great condition as well.

Yep played there today very good condition...only downside no showers open...don,t know why.??

Green Valley Rayong  ...this does n,t sit well with me but current offer 1300baht Thais...Farang/foreigners 1500baht (but includes 200 baht F&B voucher)...Green Fee Caddie Cart.   Never played there but gonna have to bite the bullet....maybe??

1 hour ago, keithsimmonds said:

Yep played there today very good condition...only downside no showers open...don,t know why.??

Green Valley Rayong  ...this does n,t sit well with me but current offer 1300baht Thais...Farang/foreigners 1500baht (but includes 200 baht F&B voucher)...Green Fee Caddie Cart.   Never played there but gonna have to bite the bullet....maybe??

Thanks for mentioning the showers at GW as we are playing there Friday so I will check.

Green Valley good course generally well liked by everybody I have played with there. One guy I remember him saying it was the most like the UK courses he was used to playing.

• Thanks 1

Green Valley is one of the best, I shot a 73 there, good condition, I preferred it before they changed the holes, I think the first was a par 5

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

If you do not take a buggy, find a member....they get vouchers to introduce guests for THB300 GF - member does not have to be present.  Caddy THB 400,

PH

Edited by Phulublub
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Just seen this on Psc...another course i have never played... Bangpra : 1250 Baht (Weekday)(Weekend after 11.30 am) All included : Expired on July 31st, 2021

(**Please call to check that our vouchers is still available) Thank you!

Bangpra is a good course, can get very dry and best avoided then. If include cart that's the best price I've seen

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Bangpra is a good course, can get very dry and best avoided then. If include cart that's the best price I've seen

It does state all included....though for sum reason vouchers are from from Psc for the package.....maybe Bangpra are testing Psc ??

Nice to see some golf rates holding up for March from (PSC) notably... Greenwood Emerald Khao Kheow Plutaluang Treasure Hill...even Laem Chabang has chipped in with a 1900baht all in rate....where as Phoenix and Siam atm have stuck to there normal head in the sand rates imho.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2021 at 8:10 PM, keithsimmonds said:

Nice to see some golf rates holding up for March from (PSC) notably... Greenwood Emerald Khao Kheow Plutaluang Treasure Hill...even Laem Chabang has chipped in with a 1900baht all in rate....where as Phoenix and Siam atm have stuck to there normal head in the sand rates imho.

Apologies to Phoenix....i now see they have a 2000baht all in weekday rate.....as opposed to the normal 2100baht rate.....????

• 1 month later...

Looking at the rates for May on Psc the usual suspects are doing fine imho namely Emerald, Eastern star (Monday package) Greenwood Khao Kheow Pattavia  Plutaluang and Treasure Hill..plus Burapha keeping there 1250 rate for the 60,s and over..the other courses......they just wont see me.

Edited by keithsimmonds

• 1 month later...

Rates for June (psc) very good Monday rate for Eastern Star (1050 all in)and good weekday rates for Emerald Greenwood Pattavia Treasure Hill Plutaluang Khao Kheow imho ...i see Phoenix now has a 1400baht all in rate but no walking rate even though it does not say carts are compulsory...300 to 400 baht dearer than the aforementioned courses so with no walking rate they wont be seeing me.

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Somnum said:

Anyone know Siam's rates from next week and is it worth it to pay higher prices as compared to come of the other courses mentioned here? Would like to get any ideas as i am on a tight budget.

No don't bother playing it. Lots of good courses to play organised out of the many golf bars. Siam old looks pi*ss easy apart from the greens

31 minutes ago, Somnum said:

Hi Scuba, Thanks for the advice. Any suggestions on which courses offer better value for money? I heard Eastern Star is good.

Look at the PSC website (Pattaya Sport Club) they have a whole list of discounted green fees each month and a list of bars.

Cheapest green fee will be around 400 baht for say Plutaluang. I recommend Pattavia, Khoa Kheow, Greenwood, Green Valley. A very good course which sometimes has a 2,000 baht all in deal with bars is Laem Chabang

Edited by scubascuba3

• 2 weeks later...

Going to play Green Valley Rayong on Monday (1st time) 1100baht all in ....only downside i am told.... No Showers available.

I think that this is a Governor level decision as it appears that all courses in Chon Buri have showers open, but those is Rayong are all closed.

PH

• Thanks 1

Played Green Valley got away without being drenched both on the course and unfortunately also off it. Nice course would definitely play there again at that price...next Wednesday its St Andrews same money 1150baht all in never played there either just hope it,s not too wet and that the showers might be open.

The Emerald Golf Club Ban Chang

emerald.thumb.jpg.a92e4240891777f8a07a19f82d03e4e2.jpg

Special Promotion

Weekday price 1,050 baht

Weekend price 1,150 baht

(The price includes everything: Green fee+Caddy fee and Golf cart)

850 baht after 3 p.m. still available every day

(*also for all ladies every Tuesday )

950 baht Sport Day Every Monday And Thursday

(Green fee+Caddy fee and Golf cart)

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jai Dee said:

Special Promotion

Weekday price 1,050 baht

No change as has been that price for quite a while. Question is has the condition got any better? Just before the last shutdown somebody I know played it and said it was disappointing.

On 9/21/2021 at 10:18 PM, keithsimmonds said:

next Wednesday its St Andrews same money 1150baht all in

That's a great price. Be interested to hear about the condition after you play it.