30 Day Under Consideration Period - Marriage Extension

My 2nd visit to complete my 1 year extension based on marriage will be this Wednesday. My question is, do I need to get new certified bank documents/statements showing the 400k is still in bank account or is an updated bank book sufficient?

Thank you in advance. 

OP, you may as well make small deposit at bank as that would update the bankbook. I would take a photocopy showing last 3 months of bankbook and identify page passport, having said that it won't be required. 

This whole 3 month thing is a nonsense that a couple of offices made up.

• Like 1

Not all offices want proof the 400k is the bank when your return to get your extension stamp.

Unless they told you is needed then it may not be needed. I needed your updated bank book and a copy is the only thing needed.

1 minute ago, DrJack54 said:

OP, you may as well make small deposit at bank as that would update the bankbook. I would take a photocopy showing last 3 months of bankbook and identify page passport, having said that it won't be required. 

This whole 3 month thing is a nonsense that a couple of offices made up.

He has applied for a extension based upon marriage not a retirement extension that requires the 800k baht for 3 months after applying.

16 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

He has applied for a extension based upon marriage not a retirement extension that requires the 800k baht for 3 months after applying.

OP, I rushed my reply as Ubonjoe quickly fixed. Nonetheless, personally I would not dip into the 400k during the under consideration period. Play it safe.

7 minutes ago, MadMuhammad said:

Sorry to hijack. Is the letter from the bank required on initial application for the extension (my 2nd) or is a copy of the updated bankbook ok?

bank letter AND 
bankbook AND 
signed copy of bankbook
is what I was asked for a couple of months back.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, jrward42 said:

My 30-day consideration is up on the 11th at Chaengwattana.  I was told several times to update bankbook and make a copy. 

All CW required (per the IO at application) was to bring the updated book and a copy of it when I picked my new extension at the end of “under consideration.”  In late December when I returned to  pick it up, they didn’t even ask to look, I offered the copy and they didn’t want it.  Take it, but don’t expect they will want it. 

• Like 1