land department not doing their job

Can one complain somewhere about my local land department not doing their job ?

By divorce agreement signed in court, my ex-wife was supposed to add her child as part owner of a house she owns (I paid for).

Ex-wife did not follow agreement.

Went back to petition the court to force my ex.

Still did not want, but by default, stated in that divorce agreement, if one of the parties breaks the agreement, the other party can go to court to get it enforced.

Flip flop between Land department that said: go to court, and we did.

The court that flip it back:  Land department has to add the child.

Flip flop:  land department "asking" the mother to come to the land department with the chanote, which she will never and there is no penalty for her apparently.

Finally at high cost, got another lawyer involved, where we went to the land department again in person, where they did some paperwork after being "pushed" by my lawyer, to do their job and asked to wait 2 weeks.

They would send an ems letter to my ex within 2 weeks, but ex is  still registered at land department to live at the same address where my child & I live.

3 weeks later:  no letter ever arrived.

Called land department, which claim they send.  When asking for EMS tracking :  they hang up the phone.

Called back many times :  transfer music, then hangs up.

Same b.....t  for my lawyer, which off course bills me for any phone call or visit...