Bipbipbip Restart Bipbipbip Restart.

thai4u

This could be a memory problem. Take out the modules and clean the contacts with a pencil eraser, then replace. If that fails, you probably have more than one module, try them one at a time to eliminate a failed one. But do try cleaning first.

Good Luck.

Hardware related, may be Graphic card that went a little off socket, or memory ram that is either off socket too/damaged. This is the most common reason to why computers beeps.

If you can't open the puter ><... well you have to bring it to some competent technician then.

"Mine always beeps when the RAM goes"

Yes 1 BIP its normal.but this bipbipbip all the turn-on proccess.

I would like to know where exactly to clean inside?

I will post picture in about 5 minutes.. :o

the top most extenssion card (the one you plug your monitor in) is the grapphic card usually, you have a screw that maintain it plugged on the left (near the rear of the computer). So just take it off, take it back try again to boot. If its still fails..

On to memory, memories are usually on the right of the processor (the processor is under a very big fan heatsink in the top part of the motherboard) you can remove them easily as they are just clipped, what i usually do in this case it to move them arround if they aren't "dammaged" this will do the trick.

as i agree with other people with the beep beep being memory too, it can be the graphic card (i am like and old geezer repeating himself but i don't like to give up "options").

Well for the "cleaning" just take some tissue and rub softly the connector part of the memorry (the golden pcb part of the memory module) then put them back (be warn there is only one way to put them back so watch for the guide) until you hear the memory to clip (you should hear 2 clips if done right)

I'll check it out right now.

By the way ?I checked already and all the card connectors seems to be in place..so I dont know..I'll try to plug off and plug in back in carefully of course..

lets see if this trick kyosuken works for me..

I did the trick kyosuken told me.. I just changes the sockets with other that avaliable,cleaned the entire inside and the connectors.

thanks.

well its working now but every restart it gives the messege "start windows normaly"

and then about 20 seconds and windows running same nothing happend.

How I get rid from this messege?

looks like your computer crashed a couple of time.

Try that : When you see the start windows normally, just type enter key, let windows start, then when you are logged in, just shutdown the computer.

When it's fully shutdown, start it again and check for the message if it still appears. i will tell you what to do next

• 1 month later...

update:

ITS BACK AGAIN.

The last time I played little bit with the wires and if dissapeared.

It was good until yesterday...that it did it again.

I took it to technician to check if its a hardware problem .. he say no (i dont think he even check it ..) he installed again a fresh windows xp and now its working properly..

I just hope it will be good now for loooonger time then a month.

Any idea how to identify the problem?

?